BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 5 7:11 PM - AGAINST ALL ODDS - ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Sunrise leads series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Look at Vancouver series.McDavid swings stick nothing,Kane slewfoot nothing Hyman crosscheck to Zadorov head nothing & that gave him stitches on same play he got a fine & Soucy suspended.George Parros is absolutely corrupt & needs to resign.I mean come on the disparity is not even close .
Clear agendas for certain.

Tonysil

Jan 1, 2013
Springfield, MA
Why are people so afraid of a penalty? They take a too many men penalty each game.
Run over Bob every chance you can and I guarantee they will stick up for their teammate, all while Marchy sits with a concussion and no response to Bennet.
Seems like the organization not only neutered the team but the fans too
... Since when did the Big Bad Bruins turn into the Best Behaviour Bruins
I am pretty sure if we wrote down what we really wanted to see tonight it would be against this website's terms and conditions.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
We need to file some sort of class action lawsuit to have the NHL admit that the results are predetermined and make them change their name to the NHE, for National Hockey Entertainment. 2019 you might be able to chalk up to ineptitude but from 2020 on it's been so obvious.
Didn't care much for 2019 either.

Berube told them just how he needed the games called and that's exactly what they did. Ineptitude my ass.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
OK B’s here’s the deal.

1) thank you for the season. Expected a transition year so a round 2 matchup is better than I expected.

2) the refs have screwed you on a couple of biggies. Frustrating to all, but no solution to that. I do hope Neely reamed the NHL though.

3) FLA is a better team on paper and on the ice. Put in a full effort tonight and I’m good, win or lose. If not I’ll be extremely disappointed. Talent is talent, but effort is non negotiable.

4) For the love of God someone please hack a big slash on the POS Bennetts left hand. Hard. Do the DOPS job for them. He has no right being on the ice. NHL cares about head shots, my ass.
Bobby Clarke would know what to do

Reactions: Number8

stungun54

Apr 15, 2018
HFBoards since 2000
Hopefully Zacha, Coyle and Lindholm arent wearing these uniforms tonight.
item-image-3.jpg

Attachments

• item-image-3.jpg
    item-image-3.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 2

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
We need to file some sort of class action lawsuit to have the NHL admit that the results are predetermined and make them change their name to the NHE, for National Hockey Entertainment. 2019 you might be able to chalk up to ineptitude but from 2020 on it's been so obvious.
With prices of tix and advent of legalized gambling wouldn't surprise me to someday
see a group of season ticket holders or a DA trying to ingratiate himself file a lawsuit...lol.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Clear agendas for certain.
I just don't understand why the NHL, if they're in the business of fixing games, would opt to fix in favor of the 28th highest revenue earning team instead of the 6th highest revenue earning team. Makes no sense from a business stand point, unless the goal is to keep hockey-related revenue, and thus the cap, down.

For the record, I don't believe there is a fix, I think the refs and league office just suck at their jobs.

Tonysil

Jan 1, 2013
Springfield, MA
Didn't care much for 2019 either.

Berube told them just how he needed the games called and that's exactly what they did. Ineptitude my ass.
That's what I mean though if that was the plan Berube would not have called them out publicly. After watching what happened that's when the " league office" realized how much power they really had over these games.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
I just don't understand why the NHL, if they're in the business of fixing games, would opt to fix in favor of the 28th highest revenue earning team instead of the 6th highest revenue earning team. Makes no sense from a business stand point, unless the goal is to keep hockey-related revenue, and thus the cap, down.

For the record, I don't believe there is a fix, I think the refs and league office just suck at their jobs.
I believed what you believed until Bennett's rabbit punch and goal. I'm with the grassy knoll brigade now...lol.

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
Ok so I think I am correct but hear me out.
6 preseason games played
82 regular season games played
11 playoff games played

99 total games played this season.
Tonight's the 100th in the 100th season.

Play for the crest.

Tonysil

Jan 1, 2013
Springfield, MA

They would do it because Boston will always sell out the garden and they hope one day that the Panthers will have some fans of their own and maybe start filling that arena.

Their attendance jumped 12% after their little run last year you think the NHL doesn't want to see that jump another 12%?

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011

bruinsfan1968

May 6, 2019
Ok so I think I am correct but hear me out.
6 preseason games played
82 regular season games played
11 playoff games played

99 total games played this season.
Tonight's the 100th in the 100th season.

Play for the crest.
It is the 100th season after all too, play with some dignity and pride for the city of Boston and it's fans, not to mention for themselves too! Rise up boys! Rise up!
Show the kitties and the NHL, they Fk'd with the wrong team! Let's GOOOOO!

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB

Parros was nothing but a goon and now in charge of handing out suspensions.That to me is wrong from the get go.I definitely feel like he let's his personal feelings take over because none of it makes sence outside Soucy getting 1 for crosschecking McDavid .Don't take a 🚀 scientist to know if u touch the leagues meal ticket you are sitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad