BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 5 7:11 PM - AGAINST ALL ODDS - ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Sunrise leads series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmf316nhl

But there's no dog
Jul 8, 2007
3 miles south of MA.
I understand that many fans are disheartened and it leads to this kind of fatalistic, defeatist attitude, but I say keep winning as long as you can because you never know what the road ahead offers. Bobrovski pulls a muscle, Tkachuk gets injured. Pasta has a break-out game. Or just sheer puck luck goes your way. Go as far as you can and the hockey gods allow!
100% this....

try to in the game in front of you and see where it goes....

Reactions: caz16

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
Feels like the old Tampa series losses kinda.

I made plans for Friday in an attempt to double jinx the Bruins into winning. I will be somewhere I can't check the scores, so they will assuredly win to drive me nuts

Barkov turned down Marchand and Coyle. Bennett turned down Frederic 100 times. Tkachuk turned down Maroon. OEL turned down McAvoy. There is only so much they can do. 3-0 10 minutes left game 3 was the time to not be nice, but other than that.
So when the team is in a scrum and everyone is pawing at each other you don't think that maroon or Freddy could grab someone and start punching there face? Bennet didn't ask Marchand... Nothing more they can do? C'mon.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
So when the team is in a scrum and everyone is pawing at each other you don't think that maroon or Freddy could grab someone and start punching there face? Bennet didn't ask Marchand... Nothing more they can do? C'mon.
They are already being badly outplayed, I would love that but when the cats score on the PP people would be preaching discipline

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
I won't write the eulogy just yet. but i think at the beginning of the year if you said we'd win 1 round and lose in the 2nd we'd all have been happy. their hot start and half a year at first place was well exceeding expectations and gave us a false image compared to what we really are. this reality sucks but hey, we know what the big boys in the league are like now. we are def on the bottom end of the remaining 8 teams. management should realize.

anyway, hope they play hard and can maybe break the puck out better. perhaps support your forecheck too? if it gets down 4-1 or something then i will post bail for any possible jailtime for assaulting bennet or tkachuk

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
They are already being badly outplayed, I would love that but when the cats score on the PP people would be preaching discipline
Why are people so afraid of a penalty? They take a too many men penalty each game.
Run over Bob every chance you can and I guarantee they will stick up for their teammate, all while Marchy sits with a concussion and no response to Bennet.
Seems like the organization not only neutered the team but the fans too
... Since when did the Big Bad Bruins turn into the Best Behaviour Bruins

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I won't write the eulogy just yet. but i think at the beginning of the year if you said we'd win 1 round and lose in the 2nd we'd all have been happy. their hot start and half a year at first place was well exceeding expectations and gave us a false image compared to what we really are. this reality sucks but hey, we know what the big boys in the league are like now. we are def on the bottom end of the remaining 8 teams. management should realize.

anyway, hope they play hard and can maybe break the puck out better. perhaps support your forecheck too? if it gets down 4-1 or something then i will post bail for any possible jailtime for assaulting bennet or tkachuk
Yeah but it was against the Leafs

Reactions: gerrycheeversmask

analyser

Jan 7, 2014
The Bruins have to realize that you cannot poke check Barkov. You have to step into him no matter how big and strong he is. Look at the winning goal on Sunday he looked like a man playing against young boys.

Reactions: Gordoff

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Bennett is a dirty p.o.s.
The NHL literally allowed him to get away with rabbit punching Marchand in the temple. Concussing him, how f***ed up are they?

Already dealt with a stooge Fla poster. Tried to explain to him rabbit punching isn't part of any team sport in NA. Used Gronk's suspension for a real life example he still doesn't get it.

Reactions: Gordoff

analyser

Jan 7, 2014
Could say this about the entire teams play.
I agree and do not see a positive result coming the Bruins way tonight. They just are not good enough, like it or not. They just do not have the offensive tools to compete against the Cats as shown by the shots per game.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Why are people so afraid of a penalty? They take a too many men penalty each game.
Run over Bob every chance you can and I guarantee they will stick up for their teammate, all while Marchy sits with a concussion and no response to Bennet.
Seems like the organization not only neutered the team but the fans too
... Since when did the Big Bad Bruins turn into the Best Behaviour Bruins
For the series
FLA leads 8-7 in even strength goals
FLA leads 6-0 in PP goals (Boston had one but gave up one shorthanded so...)

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
FENWAY.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad