BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 5 7:11 PM - AGAINST ALL ODDS - ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Sunrise leads series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Here's my treasured Bruins sweater that my beloved Mom made me 50+ years ago. Hopefully it will bring some good luck. Maybe Espo's number will make it go to 7.

View attachment 870502

View attachment 870503
If I’ve never said this to you before, that is absolutely phenomenal! Your mother did a flawless job on that! I am thoroughly impressed. ❤️❤️❤️

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I just gotta see something. f*** em up, win, drop trow at center ice and leave a turd on the center dot. Something.

If they go down with 14 shots, 6 minor penalties, 0/2 on the pp, and nary a mean face, i will be disappointed. I’m already there, but you get the idea

Something’s gotta give here

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Watching sports prognosticators most agree the league completely shafted the Bruins on the Bennett goal. The NHL have sided with refs on more occasions now than before trying to temper complaints about the way games are reffereed. The video shown dozens of time shows goalie interference with a cross check to the back. If you reversed this infraction and it was a Bruin goal it would have been called back and they would have got 2 for the crosscheck.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Game 3 was supposed to be a response game with extra motivation from Pasta fighting.

They came out flat

Game 4 was really extra special response game because of the spanking they took, Marchand getting punched, and to not go down 3-1 in the series.

They came out with a little more jump, luckily were opportunistic offensively, but were still extremely sloppy. No focus, dumb penalties, and they collapsed in the third to some adversity.

I think our only hope is the Panthers let their foot off the gas a bit and mail one in. I don’t see the bruins having the ability to win it on their own accord with the way they’ve been playing lately.

troubbble

Apr 25, 2024
My hopes are hanging by a bare thread, but after the Bennett "goal," they should at least understand by now the effort that's gonna be required to win the series. Hanging in there with the Panthers in a close game ain't gonna cut it. They either destroy them completely or they're going to be finished.

As with the last few games, if they're dramatically out-shot by the cats, it's not going to go their way.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Hard to get pucks through to the Bob on most occasions. The Panthers are well versed in closing lanes off and keeping the Bruins cycling around looking for lanes. Bruins have to find a way to get more pucks on net. Otherwise it will be more of the frustration we have seen in the last couple or more games.

Reactions: YukonCornelius

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Game 6 :crossfing scheduled for FRIDAY at the Gahden, Hope we will be there:yo:
I have an appointment with the doctor at 11 to see if I can kick whatever it is that I have. Probably need some prescription strength cough meds.

I need to get well so I can go IF there is a game on Friday.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Hard to get pucks through to the Bob on most occasions. The Panthers are well versed in closing lanes off and keeping the Bruins cycling around looking for lanes. Bruins have to find a way to get more pucks on net. Otherwise it will be more of the frustration we have seen in the last couple or more games.

Easy remedy for that. Do like Bobby Hull used to do, the first couple of times you get the chance, fire one at their heads. Lanes tend to open up then.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
My guess we will lose 6-1. I'm quite fine with that.
We cannot compete with a team that has 3 strong centermen, the Leagues Officiating and the League's player safety.

This League is trash. Sinking deeper.

When I was 8 years old I became first a hockey fan then a Boston Bruins fan. Thanks to the NHL I'm now just a Bruins fan. Once their out (tonite) there's no point in watching . Last year I watched zero games of the final. Couldn't care less. There's grass to cut and fences to paint

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Don’t care if they win or lose, I want to see them stop putting up with all the bullshit. Too many words in the locker room only to come out like a dead fish. Stop looking and acting defeated and let it motivate you.

Win tonight and put the doubt in their mind. Play hard and if they do move on, make it harder for them to go further. If you’re going to go out, do it looking like you give a damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad