GDT: ECSF Game 4: Unsolved Mysteries (s2 ep1): The Case of the Vanishing Powerplay | Rangers @ Canes | 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
Rangers still got this. Carolina was playing not to get swept. I’d be surprised if the Rangers don’t take care of business in game 5.

Lindgren with the dumb penalty was the difference

LGBlues

Feb 25, 2014
Carolina always shows heart - have for years with Eric Stahl standing up to Chara lol.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Rangers still got this. Carolina was playing not to get swept. I’d be surprised if the Rangers don’t take care of business in game 5.

Lindgren with the dumb penalty was the difference

Perfectly reasonable take. It’s called a gentleman’s sweep for a reason - Canes haven’t earned making anyone nervous yet. Game 6… maybe the thought starts to enter everyone’s head.

SharksCyclops

May 4, 2010
Bay Area
All the games have been decided by one goal, right? Seems like the Canes are gonna need A LOT of luck to at least push this to 7. It would be cool to see, but today's win wasn't really a statement win.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Ok win. Kinda useless. Gentlemen's sweep incoming.

Freddie is a joke

Primetime8

Oct 10, 2014
Columbia, SC
Surely 18k people in a city of 500k can afford a $100 ticket.

To block out tickets for people out of state is ridiculous when you cant even fill your own arena with your own fans.

The Canes have sold out every game for like a year and a half. I get that it’s not like the big markets but what you said isn’t true. They were also top 5 in attendance 2 seasons ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad