GDT: ECSF Game 4: Unsolved Mysteries (s2 ep1): The Case of the Vanishing Powerplay | Rangers @ Canes | 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
If Brind'Amour gets swept today for the second year in a row, can Carolina justify the hefty raise he's looking for?

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I feel like we're due for an 0-3 reverse sweep or at least one being forced to 7. I hope the Canes have it in them to pull it off.

There was a short period of time where it seemed like a common thing. From 2010-2014, I think there were two reverse sweeps and at least two game 7s forced while ultimately losing in 7 games. Since then it hasn't been common again. Which for the Rangers' sake I'm happy about. Losing in 7 would legit scar me for the rest of my life. It's enough that we lost two 2-0 series leads the last two years where we had leads in game 3. I was scarred so much that I was sure the Rangers were blowing it after the Canes tied it up late last game.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Since Carolina dominated the first three games of the series, I expect them to pitch a dud and get blown out 5-0. No team can be that good four games in a row.

The most shocking games I've ever seen were game 7 against the Canes in 2022 and game 7 against the Caps in 2013. I guess there's also game 3 against the Thrashers in 2007. Must win games you expect to be tight. But I sure would love for that to happen, lol.

Flan the incredible

Nov 8, 2014

Hello,

tonight we reach out to our viewers for help in finding the vanishing Carolina Hurricanes powerplay. It was last seen during the regular season spotting a nice league second 26.9 percent.

the team leader on the season with 13 ppgs, Seth Jarvis, was last seen with the man on the right:

This man is very dangerous and known to have hands of stone. If you see him do not attempt to approach him as he is known for attempting to blow a hole in goalies chests with projectiles.

This is quite the tragedy as you can see Seth was a happy boyo before all of this happened

On the other side of the coin is this man (He looks like one shady SOB don't he)

He has been accused of theft and robbery through his entire life. It is known he was born into this life and it was a big part of his upbringing.

Proceed with caution if you see this man. He is known to be of cyborg origins and transform into a helicopter and do this if you get too close

Andrei Svechnikov can corroborate this fact.

Many of the his clan in the north hold his behavior in high regard and consider him a better cat burglar than known public enemies Patrick Roy, Martin Brodeur, or the Pink Panther. The word GOAT has been thrown around many times.

The latter of which many great foreign inspectors have employed means orthodox and unorthodox in order to bring this villian to justice

He has been placed at the scene of the crime on multiple occasions within the last week.

Additionally one of this hobbit like fellurs mentors, none other than Rod Brindamour, has been accused of sending Jarvis to purgatory

With a french last name like that who can trust him?

Here is what the team has to say on the matter:

For the rest of you just grab a hammmm-bor-gourh and enjoy the spectacle

PS - It is 4:41 am IST and therefore game day.

Our Caniacs in the far east said it better than Al Davis when they said:

Game 4 lineups

Rongos:

f1 - Panarin - Zibenajan - Kreider?
f2 - a bunch of bums
f3 - more bums
f4 - the dregs of humanity

d1 - traitorious lyin pig face diver Fox - ??
d2 - whoever they could get in FA
d3 - probably some cheap contracts to fit in the cap

goalie:
GOAT, cyborg, the invincible, ninja reflexes, xray vision (cannot be screened), more titles than a game of thrones char motha trucker Shesterkin

Canes lineup:
f1 - RBAs favorites and good boyos
f2 - le ofre hostile line
f3 - free Jarvis!
f4 - rba's dog house (not you martinook he still loves you)

d1 - old man who eats live snakes /w man who turns his rod into a serpent
d2 - drink!
d3 - public enemy who still got it

g1 - pls be koochie he played good last nite rod

As a Ranger fan I appreciate the effort in your GDT. Despite not knowing the Rangers lines I appreciate the attempt at humor. Good job GDT should be more like this every time.

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
I'd be honestly dumbfounded if the Canes don't win at least 1 game. Shesterkin and the Rangers clinical finishing definitely earned them a series win in 5 games or so, but it would be really odd if the Canes don't win at least 1 game with how they played.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
Still cheering for the Canes but...
1715463367240.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad