Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 4 - The officials throw The Bear off the cliff - Sunrise 3 BRUINS 2 - Panthers lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
Pros: team overachieved this season, kids got experience, sway solidified himself as the starter, made it to the second round with this roster.

Cons: not shooting, playing scared, no leaders, scared coach, scared brass, don't hit, get bullied, don't practice what they preach, don't stick up for teammates, targetted by league and refs.

Solution: start fresh with no old boys hires, get a coach that isn't lost and has a pair of balls, build and draft players that are tenacious and relentless, let the kids play, stick to 1 #1 goalie, get McAvoy a stud to play with, get Pasta a stud to play with, play with a pack mentality and stick up for each other. Build a team that can do that please.

Again... All wishful thinking at this point.

Reactions: KWbruin

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
What's the point of this press conference exactly?
It’s to tell the media that they need to start asking the league the tough questions, like why was Bennett’s hit deemed “clean” and why the reverse angle video wasn’t released earlier (which are actually easy and obvious questions). He’s trying to get the media to start asking the league questions, rather than just the coaches.

But, like everything else this org does, it comes off as soft, weak and half-assed. Blast them and take the fine, and *then* tell the media to start asking the league because we’ve tried and got nothin’.

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
We saw Bennett decline many times last night. He even was complaining to the refs. He also was throwing his head back any time he hit trying to draw a call. Same with Tkachuk.

At this point just jump him. If Brown plays let him take one for the team
Is it that hard to just start punching someone? Are the Bruins so chivalrous that will only deal with a player if they have consent. Cowards.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
There was a time in the game Fredric went to Bennett and said let’s go and Bennett wanted no part of it. What always bugs me is why don’t some of these playoffs issue get settled in the regular season?
I was told by someone at the game Fredric asked him at least 5 times. Bennett is a coward, he hand was good enough the cross check and punch Brad in the jaw.

I could care less about that game tomorrow I want retribution

Reactions: BTO, Rydan and BB79

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
I was told by someone at the game Fredric asked him at least 5 times. Bennett is a coward, he hand was good enough the cross check and punch Brad in the jaw.

This would be three games without any retribution. Can't see it happening unless it's Marchand.
Bruins: "excuse me sir, would you be ok with a slight Donnybrook"
Panthers: "no thanks"
Bruins: "ok then, good day sir" at least I asked.

What in the Shawn Thornton happened to this team. Who neutered them?

UncleRico

May 8, 2017

That’s nice Freddy, I must have missed the part where Bennett asked Marchand if it was ok for him to sucker punch him in the face.

I am Bettman

May 23, 2022
1715620606722.jpeg

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
It felt like he just wanted the media to stop asking him and the team questions about the officiating. He was more upset with the media than anything else. Sad state of affairs over there today
Disagree. Well maybe. But I think his point was “go ask DOPShit and the f***ing league why Bennett isn’t suspended”. Again, not “shrug, go ask the league” but go hold the league accountable: you’re the media, *ask* *them*.

Reactions: Gordoff

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
Not sure anyone here thinks this wasn't a somewhat successful season with it being a bridge season and all.
It's unsuccessful in my eyes do to the lack of pushback, effort, having each other's back and from the coach on up not doing everything they need to do. That is allowed to be discussed

Its not rocket science. If no one wants to fight then run the goalie. That'll get things going.
It may even change the series and we know now there's no chance of a goalie interference call.
Ding ding ding we have a winner! It's either that or someone gets an suspension. 100% not rocket science.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
What did Sweeney end up saying?

Waste of everyone's time if not to call out the officiating and NHL.
Mad at the media. Stop asking me, coach and the players about the officiating.

We are not a volume shots team lol

McAvoy is healthy

Brad is DTD

everybody can be better

a whole lot of nothing
Disagree. Well maybe. But I think his point was “go ask DOPShit and the f***ing league why Bennett isn’t suspended”. Again, not “shrug, go ask the league” but go hold the league accountable: you’re the media, *ask* *them*.
possibly. He did sound pissed off, but his rage is misguided imo

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
This would be three games without any retribution. Can't see it happening unless it's Marchand.
Bruins: "excuse me sir, would you be ok with a slight Donnybrook"
Panthers: "no thanks"
Bruins: "ok then, good day sir" at least I asked.

What in the Shawn Thornton happened to this team. Who neutered them?
Bennett doesn't even deserve the opportunity to turn down a fight. A sucker punch doesn't deserve that, Bennett should be fearing a Bruins player does something to him that causes him to miss the rest of the playoffs. Not be able to just say no like a bitch and nothing happens from there

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA

McAvoy is healthy

Brad is DTD

everybody can be better

a whole lot of nothing

I've wanted him fired for years but this is enough on its own let alone our coaches.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019

McAvoy is healthy

Brad is DTD

everybody can be better

a whole lot of nothing

I agree. Like everything else they do, it comes across as soft, weak and half-assed. Come out, blast the refs and the league, welcome the fine, and *then* tell the media to go out and start asking Parros and the league these questions rather than just the coaches (because you already know they can’t say shit). You’re the media, how about you start asking the league questions and start trying to hold *them* accountable for a change rather than merely repeating their official statements on twitter all the time. Find Parros and stick a f***ing microphone in his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad