Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 4 - The officials throw The Bear off the cliff - Sunrise 3 BRUINS 2 - Panthers lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
While I would prefer the nuclear option, I’d settle for some gentle disappointment. Instead he just said “well we challenged it, so that’s what we thought about the play”

This pansy couldn’t even come right out and say that they disagreed with the sucker punch or the GI.

They can act mad behind closed doors all they want, but everything we see just screams “sure walk all over us”

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
While I would prefer the nuclear option, I’d settle for some gentle disappointment. Instead he just said “well we challenged it, so that’s what we thought about the play”

This pansy couldn’t even come right out and say that they disagreed with the sucker punch or the GI.

They can act mad behind closed doors all they want, but everything we see just screams “sure walk all over us”
This is what the Bruins have become under his watch.SOFT

frankiess

Jan 31, 2019
I was told he lost his mind last night - Neely was ready to kill someone

I was in the building late and was with people who were upstairs that’s what I was told

But overreact

I was listening and my thought was the media shouldn’t be in the position asking the coach about officiating but the game

I think you are overreacting
DKH, officiating is part of the game. Last night it was a big part. It's really about the integrity of the league. One would think that that is important to the league.

Last edited:
Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
If you don’t have many talented players that can put the puck in the net ,shouldn’t maybe taking more shots getting traffic in front scoring greasy goals be a good idea.
Quantity over quality any day. See half of the goals go in off or a deflection, bounce or Leafs to a rebound. Here the Bruins are passing 17 times just to lose the puck.

Reactions: Johnnyduke

SpeedyPotato

Mar 29, 2012
As a habs fan I should rejoice all of this, but as much as I’ve hated the Bruins my whole life, I’m still able to admit you guys got screwed. Bennett should’ve been suspended for his punch on Marchand and that goal never should’ve been allowed. It just sucks to see how these non decisions can affect a game and a series. Florida is probably the better team anyways, but everyone deserves an equal chance to fight and that’s not what I’ve seen in this series.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Bruins shot totals against Toronto:
G1: 25
G2: 29
G3: 34
G4: 22
G5: 28
G6: 23
G7: 32

Bruins shot totals so far against Florida:
G1: 29
G2: 15
G3: 17
G4: 18

Not a volume shooting team huh

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Overall I still give Sweeney a B+ for his tenure.

But, the tone deafness is maddening.

To not be smart enough, to at the very least, pay lip service to an irate fan base is just unfathomable.
He gets in line with whatever Jacobs says no question about it.He is the foreman at work who forgot he was once on the tools

Reactions: TobanWest

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
As a habs fan I should rejoice all of this, but as much as I’ve hated the Bruins my whole life, I’m still able to admit you guys got screwed. Bennett should’ve been suspended for his punch on Marchand and that goal never should’ve been allowed. It just sucks to see how these non decisions can affect a game and a series. Florida is probably the better team anyways, but everyone deserves an equal chance to fight and that’s not what I’ve seen in this series.
You can rejoice and still admit that these have been colossal misses. I understand. I’d do the same if it were the other way around. No harm no foul

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
This is why you guys will always be above leaf fans even though we hate the habs more there is a decent amount of mutual respect between our two clubs (mostly because your team has been our daddy for the better part of 100 years) but still.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
3 time Stanley Cup Winner Maroon understands this, perpetual come up short artists like Neely and Sweeney are just going through the motions.
Like I said if you have a really talented team the Russian Red Army team didn’t shoot that much almost every goal they scored was a highlight reel of fancy passes and wicked goals,the Bruins ain’t the Red Army or even close ,which to me means they need a new coach and maybe a new GM.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I'm glad I stopped watching Sweeney step in front of a microphone years ago. Talks like a politician.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad