Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 4 - The officials throw The Bear off the cliff - Sunrise 3 BRUINS 2 - Panthers lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I can deal with losing . What I have a hard time dealing with is the integrity of the officials and the league
Eh. It never changes. Can’t control it. What can change is the Bruins play, which has not changed. Thus, 3-1

Reactions: TobanWest

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Poitras should of spent another year with the Guelph Storm OHL. They have all the facilities needed to work on strength. Bruins would of given him instruction of what he needed to work on and he could use that in games to improve his game. It's a hell of a jump up to pro from the OHL. Not many young guys are ready. Bedard ended up with a broken jaw. They don't take prisoners in the NHL.
It was too bad Poitras was too young for the Providence Bruins.

Reactions: bobber

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
Christ. Ok “they are playing in the vicinity of the line at all times.” Is that better?

They haven’t been dirty, aside from the punch. They’re just more physical, and much better than the pushovers from Boston
They play a Claude Lemieux and Ulf Samuelsson kind of game, that’s what the league has allowed. They take shots, they hide behind the ref, they act like they got murdered when they get hit. And they get rewarded for it. Happened last year until the finals and it’s happening again this year. In the old days, Bennett and Tkachuk would have been crucified for running away from a Maroon or whoever, now people just say they’re being smart, it’s exactly what Lemieux did to Neely.

They’re a talented team, but that style takes away from it. It’s within the rules now apparently, so it is what it is.

Reactions: trenton1

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
They play a Claude Lemieux and Ulf Samuelsson kind of game, that’s what the league has allowed. They take shots, they hide behind the ref, they act like they got murdered when they get hit. And they get rewarded for it. Happened last year until the finals and it’s happening again this year. In the old days, Bennett and Tkachuk would have been crucified for running away from a Maroon or whoever, now people just say they’re being smart, it’s exactly what Lemieux did to Neely.

They’re a talented team, but that style takes away from it. It’s within the rules now apparently, so it is what it is.
Oh they’re definitely punk bitches. I’d like some punk bitches on my team every now and then too.

Or, idk, deal with it. The Bruins have taken enough useless and stupid penalties. Why not take one or two more and make it count?

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I am hot now.. How can you let a play go that put a man out with a concussion but suspend one that does nothing? And McDickhead swung his stick first and Zadorov bumped him from behind only reason stick hit his sissy face .This league is 100% fixed against some players and helps protects others.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan
Feb 25, 2016
Jacobs Family Nightmare on Causway St.

NightmareonCauswaySt_1.jpg

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
2 goals has won plenty of playoff games with a great goalie. I can't get with pessimism disguised as "honesty." You're not Nostradamus.

The Florida Panthers had scored 2 goals or less 1 time in the 8 playoffs game leading into last night. They had scored 5+ goals in 4 of their 8 playoffs games leading into last night. The 3 remaining games they had scored 3 goals in each of those games. Florida coming into last night was averaging 4.12 GF/GP. The odds of winning a game against Florida when you put up 2 goals is going to be very very very slim.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
I know this but it is too bad as it would have been better for him to go there.

You know, someone plays well in pre-season, and everyone wants them to make the team. Now they moan about a kid getting hurt when it happens.

Poitras wouldn't have made the team if not for the unusual circumstance of the Bruins being desperate for centers and him looking so good.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Man I wish I was a season ticket holder to get my voice on Sweeney & Neely at those functions they hold every season to discuss things.Boy would they get one hell of an opinion.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I am hot now.. How can you let a play go that put a man out with a concussion but suspend one that does nothing? And McDickhead swung his stick first and Zadorov bumped him from behind only reason stick hit his sissy face .This league is 100% fixed against some players and helps protects others.
Because one is Marchand and one is McDavid that’s really the only reason

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
You know, someone plays well in pre-season, and everyone wants them to make the team. Now they moan about a kid getting hurt when it happens.

Poitras wouldn't have made the team if not for the unusual circumstance of the Bruins being desperate for centers and him looking so good.

I could easily see Poitras start next year in the AHL. If starting him in the AHL means he may be a solid option for the big club come April/May, then that should be the thought process. No different than Lohrei this year. I'm not handing Poitras a roster spot in October this year just because he broke camp last year.

frankiess

Jan 31, 2019
The only people who are allowed to complain are those who expected the team to get past the first round back in September. After 82 games, people are just now figuring out that goaltending is the key to Bruin victory this season? On the bright side, I thought Mac looked much more like himself, so I have little concern for his future. I don’t care what level you are playing at, momentum is a real factor in every game, and we have known that Florida pushes hard when they are down. Bruins stopped hitting due to the momentum shift, and the refs were a serious contributor to the shift. Anybody calling to fire Monty and/or Sweeney doesn’t know hockey. Easy for keyboard warriors to tell Monty to tank a large fine with no gain. Do they expect the NHL to give the win to the Bruins after Monty complains? The future is bright with this team, just need 1-2 more top six weapons and then this team will be stacked. Morgan Geekie, Charlie Coyle, and Danton Heinen have been in the top six and people are complaining about results. The losses always have way more posts than the wins on hfBruins, if you only tune in to hate the bruins then please keep it to yourself.
''Anybody calling to fire Monty and/or Sweeney doesn’t know hockey.''
You're absolutely right. They forgot Neely.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I could easily see Poitras start next year in the AHL. If starting him in the AHL means he may be a solid option for the big club come April/May, then that should be the thought process. No different than Lohrei this year. I'm not handing Poitras a roster spot in October this year just because he broke camp last year.
What makes you think he’s going to have a bad camp he outplayed the entire team last year. Got some NHL experience and has an off-season of S+C. Wasn’t great at the worlds idk why people think more Jr would be better.

Feb 25, 2016
Bruins fans breaking cellphone services in greater Boston disputing their ticket and conssesion charges.

"I didn't pay for that!"
BreakingBad.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad