Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 4 - The officials throw The Bear off the cliff - Sunrise 3 BRUINS 2 - Panthers lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Don’t attribute to malice what is easily shown as incompetence, the refs are just bad at their job and the league accepts their performance level. There may be some inherent bias on some individual refs and players but in the end they are just smoothbrain morons not tactical masterminds.

Quite a few coincidences, but in all likelihood very true.

Andy Brickley says it outright on the NESN post-game, we know there are concerns over the league officiating.

Not even disguising it. Boston media must do what Montgomery yet again utterly failed to do. Defend the Bruins. Series is over, unfortunately.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Reffing in the league would be cleaned up if you put mics on them and release it live.

Can't do that tho. Unions and shit and fixing or whatever.
It's not the unions. The league can do it if they wanted. They do not want an open process where you can hear and see what's actual reality. The league shut out the players in 2004 and got their way with a Cap, which is fine. If they wanted transparency it would happen just like if they wanted honest officiating. It's all a farce.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Thanks (to you and others)

And no, my first at 48

Hockey team has taken to calling me DeNiro

Anyway soon the world will meet my son @Sheppy

I had my first at 30

My best friend has his at 44.

There are pluses and minuses of both.

In the end, just love them, care for them and provide for them.

Nothing else matters.

Congratulations and good luck!

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
How ironic that a fan base so willing to accuse the team of "rolling over and dying" is so quick to do so themselves.

Reactions: Budddy

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
I don’t care anything about how the Bruins played. Obviously the Panthers are better than us and we all knew it. All year.

But to get a game like that? I’m not a screeching about the refs guy. This was a full out bag job by Toronto. And I just don’t understand why. Why do they want a rat ass, cheap, diving team to be the face of the league. It’s honestly baffling.
Between the controversy that seems to follow every game across the league and the fact gambling is promoted more than the sport itself, I just can’t bring myself to pay money for this shit product every year. I think I watched maybe 15 games this year. Thinking about watching 15 fewer games next season.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
The Bruins could come back in this series. Win three games in a row. Use that momentum to carry them to a Cup.

I don’t care. I’m not watching another game this playoffs. I will decide on next season later. Meantime I’ll still check in here because I love you guys. But I’m done with the NHL for a bit.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
How ironic that a fan base so willing to accuse the team of "rolling over and dying" is so quick to do so themselves.
Pay me to play, I’ll take the suspension. What is the point if this is the bullshit they’re up against? They don’t have the horses to hang for a full game, and then all this bullshit on top of it? Forget the score. Take the suspension

Rydan

Oct 23, 2018
I want to see what happens after we lose game 5 and what the offseason plan
a forth line with literally goons should be the start. Refs and the NHL are obv not doing their job so gonna need some guys that can do it.

Reactions: BTO

BamBamCam

Apr 12, 2011
Crowsnest Pass AB
Thanks (to you and others)

And no, my first at 48

Hockey team has taken to calling me DeNiro

Anyway soon the world will meet my son @Sheppy
66 when the Boy goes to college. Good luck
I had a buddy that had 4 of his kids in Uni at the same time and boy that was a bill.
Remember Children are a blessing in disguise no matter when they come.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
When Geekie is on the PP and a rookie is our best d-man we are not going to win. No offense to Lohreinof course he’s going to be awesome

I said Florida in 5 and it looks that way, sadly. But the Bruins just don’t know how to ‘play the game’ when it comes to getting calls. That’s how the joke of a league is now. Monty should have said the refs once again screwed up and it’s quite pathetic. But no. I wonder if he got, as other here have said, neutered as he looked me to after the game like he wanted to say more.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
The Bruins could come back in this series. Win three games in a row. Use that momentum to carry them to a Cup.

I don’t care. I’m not watching another game this playoffs. I will decide on next season later. Meantime I’ll still check in here because I love you guys. But I’m done with the NHL for a bit.

That was me last year. Tuned in for a couple games against the Leafs and then this reminded me that gambling and money / narrative trump all. Really not enjoyable watching during or after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad