Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 4 - The officials throw The Bear off the cliff - Sunrise 3 BRUINS 2 - Panthers lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruins19

Aug 11, 2005
I don’t know what the max penalty is for a coach fine. I guess we could ask Torts. Monty, who could be unemployed in just a few days, has nothing to lose but small money and should should be publicly screaming about the bad officiating in this game, including the sucker shot on Marchand that put him out of tonight’s game and the clown show crosscheck of Coyle that was goalie interference. I would roll tape on both of those in a press conference. If Gary the weasel says that makes the game look bad, Monty should say that was exactly my point. Happy to write a check. End the clown show.

lextune

I'm too old for this.
Jun 9, 2008
New Hampshire
Florida is clearly the much better team. But they are also pathetic pukes. Defiling the entire sport with their soccer-like dives, and throwing their heads around like they just got sniped.

Also, they are a tougher team than us, (not that hard to do), but they are not a tough team, they're just dirty.

They will not win the Cup.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Florida is a better team guys. I know it sucks to see these bad calls, but Florida out shot and out chanced them.
post-game.
Irrelevant. That is why hockey has playoffs. One team is nearly always better.

Not to mention shot count is not all that important with a team like Florida. Quantity over quality.

Bruins should have shot more on their woefully few PP chances.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
The NHL can go f*** themselves.

A f***ing embarrassment this game was. Of reffing. The situation room in Toronto was a joke.

Imagine thinking WE get all the calls.

Anyone who thinks that should be committed.

I'm not particularly thrilled by our play tonight, but that non call changed everything. The NHL got that wrong. Just like they did with Brad's suckerpunch to the face.

Watching Bennett whine to the refs and decline to answer the bell shows what kind of guy he is. And Tkachuk is an embarrassment to the game. Flailing all over the ice, jerking his head back every hit he sustains trying to get a call.

f*** outta here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad