Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 4 - The officials throw The Bear off the cliff - Sunrise 3 BRUINS 2 - Panthers lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
The NHL is a bush league. Plain and simple. If you want proof look no further than what they did to keep a team in Arizona for so long. Hilarious. We have replays that are pointless. Goalie interference is a total and absolute question mark. Cheap shots you can see on twitter hours after the game that don’t lead to suspensions….and on and on and on it goes. But Bettman will spew his BS about how great the league is. Snake oil salesman…..

Bruins Or Die

May 15, 2021
Referees or not... Florida has outplayed the Bruins in three out of four games.

I can be upset with the way it got to be 3-1, but I can't argue that a 3-1 Panther lead isn't justified.
Agreed. It's time to face the reality that the Bruins as constructed are really not very good. Elite goaltending has papered over a lot of their flaws.

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
Boston didn’t play well enough to even deserve the 2-0 lead they temporarily had.

I hate the GI non-call but Boston was playing to lose long before that and obviously well after that turning point
Florida is a deeper team, the bruins need to upgrade their centers. Can't have your top 2 centers be passengers on lines need them to help push the play.

Festy1986

Apr 23, 2018
W
Why he mortgages the farm last year for us to win the cup. 2019 cup in building that goof bruce puts kuhlman for backes. We should have had a cup by now.

We don't have a cup because he hasn't fueled a cup winning team.

You're talking about 2019 like the shouldn't of already recovered the roster assets by now.

It's going to get way worse before it gets better and it's best to start the process.

Reactions: BTO

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I am embarrassed that Florida just came into our house and had their way after they beat Pasta up before they arrived and then put our captain out of playoffs .I will never ever forgive that head coach for not having their backs .Cam Neely can fkoff to if he allows that Lady Byng motherfker back here next season.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Challenge Initiated By: Boston

Type of Challenge: Goaltender Interference

Result: Original call is confirmed – Goal Florida

Explanation: Video review supported the Referees’ call on the ice that that the shove by Florida’s Sam Bennett on Charlie Coyle and the subsequent contact with Jeremy Swayman did not prevent Swayman from playing his position in the crease prior to Bennett’s goal.

Penalty:
2:00 minor penalty: Delay of Game – Unsuccessful Challenge​

The equivalent of the flat earth theory.

Reactions: Fenway

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Sam Bennett, “public enemy” tonight after cheapshotting our Captain and giving him a concussion.

DF97536D-BB14-48C9-8B4C-D4E5763DDCB2.gif

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
Challenge Initiated By: Boston

Type of Challenge: Goaltender Interference

Result: Original call is confirmed – Goal Florida

Explanation: Video review supported the Referees’ call on the ice that that the shove by Florida’s Sam Bennett on Charlie Coyle and the subsequent contact with Jeremy Swayman did not prevent Swayman from playing his position in the crease prior to Bennett’s goal.

Penalty:
2:00 minor penalty: Delay of Game – Unsuccessful Challenge​
Someone needs to have an accident.

Reactions: sarge88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad