Pre-Game Talk: ECSF Game 4 - The Germans Haven't Bombed Pearl Harbor Yet - 5/4 7:11 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2018-5-3_22-16-8.png

REFEREES

fs38.jpg
kp33.jpg

Francois St. Laurent - Greenfield Park, QC
Kevin Pollock - Kincardine, ON

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Bruins need to come-out with some urgency and play with a lot more passion than they did in game 3.

Cassidy says he plans on tinkering the line-up a bit. Well I hope so. You have to make adjustments in the playoffs, I dont care if its separating Marchand and Bergeron. He needs to do something. Marchy can play with anyone, maybe drop him down with Krejci and bring DeBrusk up with Bergy and Pasta and O- ya put Donato in the line-up and have the defense start and join the attach more often.

Give McAvoy the Green-light to join the attach when ever he feels fit and put him on the first PP unit in place of Krejci. The kid has lifted his play this series and can be a game changer if given the chance.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
This game is the season. Lose tonight and the odds of winning 3 in a row against TB are close to nil. Some teams are not affected much be getting hit in the mouth. TB is not one of those teams. The Bs need to hit them in the mouth early and bring it hard. They also need to battle their asses off to own the area around the crease in both zones. They did not do that in game 3. Slinging weak shots from distance at the goalie with limited numbers of screens and nobody near the crease to get putbacks is a losing way to play. We have seen that the first line is awesome, but they cannot do everything, every game. Someone else absolutely needs to step up at some point and come up big. Tomorrow night would be a great time for such a thing to happen.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Maybe the officials will be on our side this time to help even the series...eh, probably not.

The Bruins need to win this game. Hopefully tonight we see that determination and resiliency that we witnessed during the regular season.

GO BRUINS!!!

Reactions: Orr Fourever

Buddlee

Apr 15, 2018
Let's GO Bruins!!!
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/67/ground.png
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/46/pic.png

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I have a strange calm this morning as I sip on coffee #2. Why? I dunno, just feel our boys will come out tonight and treat those at the TD and on our couches to a terrific game. I have made the conscious decision to think only positive thoughts today and I believe I will be rewarded for it, one of those rewards is a convincing 4-1 Bruins win....enjoy the day:thumbu:

BlackCrowes

Sep 10, 2014
Sunny Old Lyme
I have a strange calm this morning as I sip on coffee #2. Why? I dunno, just feel our boys will come out tonight and treat those at the TD and on our couches to a terrific game. I have made the conscious decision to think only positive thoughts today and I believe I will be rewarded for it, one of those rewards is a convincing 4-1 Bruins win....enjoy the day:thumbu:

Well I’m personally nervous right now but that’s good because I was too calm the last two games. Time for me to tinker with my pregame rituals like Bruce with the lineup.

SKATE. I just want to see them skate them out of the Garden. Pressure on the forecheck, breakouts that are fast and efficient, generate speed in the neutral zone and run them into the ground!!!

I think tonight is the kids night. I think Donato draws in and scores, Charlie shines, Jake is a beast, and Tampa leaves wondering how the heck they can possibly deal with this team on Sunday!!!

C’mon, Boys!!!!

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Well I’m personally nervous right now but that’s good because I was too calm the last two games. Time for me to tinker with my pregame rituals like Bruce with the lineup.

SKATE. I just want to see them skate them out of the Garden. Pressure on the forecheck, breakouts that are fast and efficient, generate speed in the neutral zone and run them into the ground!!!

I think tonight is the kids night. I think Donato draws in and scores, Charlie shines, Jake is a beast, and Tampa leaves wondering how the heck they can possibly deal with this team on Sunday!!!

C’mon, Boys!!!!

Hope your right friend, honestly it`d be about time both of Backes and Riley Nash show up too. Losses I can handle and even accept if done after the boys have busted their arses and left it all on the ice, can`t say they`ve done that over the last few games but this has been a team this year who, just when I thought they were primed for an extended down turn, showed pride, showed resilience, I believe we`ll see it tonight

BlackCrowes

Sep 10, 2014
Sunny Old Lyme
Hope your right friend, honestly it`d be about time both of Backes and Riley Nash show up too. Losses I can handle and even accept if done after the boys have busted their arses and left it all on the ice, can`t say they`ve done that over the last few games but this has been a team this year who, just when I thought they were primed for an extended down turn, showed pride, showed resilience, I believe we`ll see it tonight

All that work they did this season, all those comebacks, all those wins on the road on back to back nights, all that work for was for a game like this. You did the work, now put that work into action and tie this series and send it back to Tampa at 2-2. I have faith they can do it because we’ve see games like this all season.

Reactions: ODAAT

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Lets Go Bruins:clap::clap::clap::bruinsLets Go Bruins:clap::clap::clap:

I really feel this series is like the Cup finals for the Bruins. If they can beat Tampa their there Cup Number 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad