Pre-Game Talk: ECSF | Game 4 | Pens @ Sens | PIT leads 2-1 | 22 May | 7:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lundmark17

Mar 3, 2004
Anyone think Stone draws into the game? On either sportsnet of tsn it was mentioned he may play with Michalek and Spezza

TristanH

Apr 22, 2012
Ottawa
I wouldn't be surprised to see Conacher sit next game.. If it's Conacher or stone on the Spezza/Michalek line.. I would go with Stone.

However.. Do you mess with a winning lineup?

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Will be cheering from home. Wish I could join some of you! Got a great last second offer but already committed to something else unfortunately.

GO SENS GO!

Step

It's been a tough year...
Nov 9, 2007
Ottawa
I wouldn't be surprised to see Conacher sit next game.. If it's Conacher or stone on the Spezza/Michalek line.. I would go with Stone.

However.. Do you mess with a winning lineup?

Well it's not like we won that game handily. And the Spezza line could use a boost...I'm actually really interested to see how Spezza does tomorrow.

Last edited:

Lundmark17

Mar 3, 2004
Thought it was a little strange and it wasn't mentioned who would be the odd man out. Like you guys I would think Conacher as well especially with Neil looking healthy.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Anyone think Stone draws into the game? On either sportsnet of tsn it was mentioned he may play with Michalek and Spezza

I like Stone, and I know a lot of people here like Stone too, but I question putting him into a game, in the middle of a series we're only trailing by one game, with guys he hasn't played with in months.

I dunno... I'm not saying Conachr has played super-great or anything, but he's had some big goals for us lately. I didn't get a chance to watch all of Game 3, but was Conacher so bad that he needs to sit?

Milan the God*

I dunno... I'm not saying Conachr has played super-great or anything, but he's had some big goals for us lately. I didn't get a chance to watch all of Game 3, but was Conacher so bad that he needs to sit?

Michalek was a lot worse than Conacher, IMO. Michalek had a clutch play where he set up Alfie, but that's all he did. Literally. He was painful to watch.

Lundmark17

Mar 3, 2004
I think Conacher's speed and chipiness is an asset to the team and given time he should be able to develop chemistry with Spezza. Also skeptical on putting a guy in who hasn't played in a few weeks without an injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad