GDT: ECSF (Game 4) - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes - 7pm EST, ESPN - Series (CAR 2-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
Don't care ...... the Canes aren't that good. Certainly not the team everyone thought would kill the Rangers This series should be 2-1 in our favor but isn't. It will be tied after tonight.

Oh I hope someone breaks TDA jaw so he can't open that stupid fat disgusting mouth of his. So unlikable, he'sa f***ing scumbag (And I don't mean because of his political leaning) ..... glad there are still people pining for him here.

He may stink at the moment but would rather have Schneider he's going to be fine in the future, especially gaining valuable experience like this.

Cuckoo4Kakko

Jul 1, 2019
I think the only hope of TB not getting to the final is facing Igor. For that to happen we need 3/4. Let's do it.

Reactions: cheech70

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Ron Francis is just doing everything that's needed at the center position in this series. Our centers should try to emulate him. Future Hall of Famer right there.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ
Don't care ...... the Canes aren't that good. Certainly not the team everyone thought would kill the Rangers This series should be 2-1 in our favor but isn't. It will be tied after tonight.

Oh I hope someone breaks TDA jaw so he can't open that stupid fat disgusting mouth of his. So unlikable, he'sa f***ing scumbag (And I don't mean because of his political leaning) ..... glad there are still people pining for him here.

He may stink at the moment but would rather have Schneider he's going to be fine in the future, especially gaining valuable experience like this.
IMO Schneider isn't even that bad. He's getting thrown under the bus a lot, but look who he's been out there with. Braun and Nemeth. Having to carry Nemeth on your back is a lot to ask for anyone. Braun is better than Nemeth but not by much. If Schneider had a more capable partner he'd look a lot better, IMO.

Agree on on the 1st paragraph 100%.

DeAngelo, meh. Fox is better. No one wanted to give the Rangers any value for DeAngelo. It is what it is. Let him run his mouth and get the Rangers players and staff motivated.

IDvsEGO

Oct 11, 2016
IMO Schneider isn't even that bad. He's getting thrown under the bus a lot, but look who he's been out there with. Braun and Nemeth. Having to carry Nemeth on your back is a lot to ask for anyone. Braun is better than Nemeth but not by much. If Schneider had a more capable partner he'd look a lot better, IMO.

Agree on on the 1st paragraph 100%.

DeAngelo, meh. Fox is better. No one wanted to give the Rangers any value for DeAngelo. It is what it is. Let him run his mouth and get the Rangers players and staff motivated.
I wanted us to move on from ADA as soon as he had that good year. Move him for at least some value. It hurts that we got no value from him, but glad he's off our team.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Most important game of the series. Win tonight and we win the series. Need Igor to come up big again, and my hunch is that he will. Don't go out of the way and take dumb penalties like the Blues did, just hit hard and play our game.

The Hurricanes do not scare me now or going forward in this window. They have a lot of solid players and an aggressive style but they don't have the superstars that can break a game open. Aho is the closest thing to that, but he's no Crosby or even Zibanejad. LGR.

94wasagoodyear

Jan 19, 2014
Most important game of the series. Win tonight and we win the series. Need Igor to come up big again, and my hunch is that he will. Don't go out of the way and take dumb penalties like the Blues did, just hit hard and play our game.

The Hurricanes do not scare me now or going forward in this window. They have a lot of solid players and an aggressive style but they don't have the superstars that can break a game open. Aho is the closest thing to that, but he's no Crosby or even Zibanejad. LGR.
If we win tonight, game 5 will be the pivotal game of series. In order to win the series we need the canes to do something they haven’t done all playoffs: lose at home.

Reactions: Cmox

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
If we win tonight, game 5 will be the pivotal game of series. In order to win the series we need the canes to do something they haven’t done all playoffs: lose at home.

Agreed, but i also think we are close. Every road game Boston played in Raleigh was a blowout, outside of Game 7

Cuckoo4Kakko

Jul 1, 2019
We gave them game 1. Their home ice shouldn't scare us just like our home ice shouldn't scare them. This is a close series. If Igor plays elite and we actually attempt to shoot once in a while, we have a good chance.

Reactions: Riche16

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
thumbs-up-borat.gif

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Don’t be a jackass like Perron and Buch last night, you want to muck it up when there is no time left, go for it, taking a penalty to prove a point or whatever bullshit down 2 games to 1 would be moronic.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Don’t be a jackass like Perron and Buch last night, you want to muck it up when there is no time left, go for it, taking a penalty to prove a point or whatever bullshit down 2 games to 1 would be moronic.

Yea maybe a good thing that happened last night as a sobering moment for the team. Exactly what they should not do. As fun as it would be for a minute or two.

And frankly what Domi did IMO, wasn't even that bad. Hopefully just Gallant trying to find an edge for the team in what could easily be a bit of a letdown game.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Panarin and Fox need to show up offensively. There’s no way around it

I miss Foxy :(

I miss Breadkick 😕

Fox looks hurt but still does good things. Panarin has to be injured bad. He looks slow and off in these playoffs. he has been better in the playoffs in the past. I doubt he is declining this quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad