GDT: ECSF - Game 4: New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT (Warning: this GDT may result in Carbicide or Diabeetus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsvoyageurs

Jun 5, 2012
NS Canada
The Rangers are lucky they aren't down 3-0 in this series. If not for Shesterkin, the Canes would be a period from sweeping this series. Defensive coverage has been brutal. Wasting opportunities to score; can't hit the net.

Does anyone know if Chytil's absence is injury related or maybe conditioning? Was surprised to see Brodzinski playing instead of him.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I need Lavy to cut down trouba and Gus big time in this third period. Enough is enough. I mean absolutely nowhere to be found on that draw. Just incredible.

Keep double shifting laf. He can skate all night.

I feel this game is very winnable id play my best guys here Fox is going laf is going. Kakko is going too

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Its really not fair how good Lindqvist looks while also being a hall of famer.

Like wtf. Hall of famers should look like Rodrigues so it doesnt make regular people feel too bad

Forget the incredible career, I knew Hank was a demon whenever he pulled his mask off in the middle of the 3rd period and his hair was still immaculate.

Reactions: Ail and Ruggs225

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
It really feels like we're watching the blooming of Laf.
IYKYK
v8ofeg9zlc3c1.jpg

Reactions: AirGut

Reijo29

Feb 8, 2015
The Rangers are lucky they aren't down 3-0 in this series. If not for Shesterkin, the Canes would be a period from sweeping this series. Defensive coverage has been brutal. Wasting opportunities to score; can't hit the net.

Does anyone know if Chytil's absence is injury related or maybe conditioning? Was surprised to see Brodzinski playing instead of him.
This is the most ridiculous post ever

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ

is this satire?????

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
If Kakko could be half a Jagr this team would be a dynasty. But you are talking about one of the top 5 players or maybe top 10 all time.
I sat at ice-level for a game in Carolina when the Rangers played there, Jagr days. I kept my eye on him most of the game. He was like a shark swimming in the water around that puck. He was one of a kind. I loved watching him, I even liked him when he was in Pittsburgh. One of my all-time favorite players ever.

Atax

Apr 7, 2011

Someones drunk

Reactions: Holocene

Filip Chytil

Mar 3, 2014
Rod the Bod likely making the Canes go through a Murph workout in the intermission to keep their conditioning up

InfernoDaLuz

Jun 1, 2007
Jersey

1000012009.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad