GDT: ECSF - Game 4: New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT (Warning: this GDT may result in Carbicide or Diabeetus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Kakko is just so hard to watch. Just shot it into cuylle's neck who was standing off the side of the net.
Worst period of the playoffs for this team by a considerable margin and led down the path of destruction by their captain.

We got run off the ice there.

What worries me are the batshit crazy reactions I have seen from some people in here. I don't know what everyone's lives or personal situations are like, but most of you are adults. In the real world, sometimes you experience the equivalent of giving up three goals in a period on the road, and you don't throw a bitch fit and give up on life. You put your man pants on, and you face another day.

A lot of you need to spend the intermission looking in a mirror.
this.
Like they didn’t know the game started, from the net out…..
3rd line was the only ones who showed up.
Cuylle should never be put on 4th line again.
He’s playing physical, responsible, and finally got 1 because he has an excellent shot….
I thought he was going to pot another but Kakko decided to do whatever the F that was, opposed to hitting Cuylle in the tape for his 2nd of the game……
Gotta get rubber on Andersson. He looks shakey…..
Worst PP of the playoffs.
Whoever scores next goal wins the game.
Take it to the bank

Reactions: Captain Lindy

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
I was way, way ahead of the curve. Been saying that Gus sucks in his own end back in November. Obviously it shows more with Trouba. Maybe it's an indication of how good Schneider has been this year, covering for Gus.

you were wrong, Gus was excellent this season until he started playing with Trouba. of course he's not perfect, he's a player we got off the scrap heap, but he's looked bad lately because he's not playing with an NHL-level defense partner.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

InfernoDaLuz

Jun 1, 2007
Jersey
1000012005.gif

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
you were wrong, Gus was excellent this season until he started playing with Trouba. of course he's not perfect, he's a player we got off the scrap heap, but he's looked bad lately because he's not playing with an NHL-level defense partner.
He's a JAG. Always been a JAG and always will be a JAG. He's the guy that a Cup contender tries to hide as their 6D due to the salary cap. Sometimes a guy like that bites you in the butt.

Reactions: NYRangers16

NYRangers16

Oct 23, 2010
Hell's Kitchen
he was on from the change

makes no sense. this coaching staff will sink the ship with the trouba anchor
A Gorts mistake. Though at the time we didn't have Schneider and we didn't know Fox would be the right handed reincarnation of Brian Leetch. But he's essentially a 3RD for us now at 8m per. And somebody at some point decided we should make him our captain. All this makes it extremely unlikely he is going anywhere, which sucks, because his money could be used on Shesty/Laffy extensions.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Time to really cut back on Trouba/Gus minutes. I really only want to see them on the PP/PK.
We really can't any more than we already did.

Fox played 7:30 at 5v5 in that period, during which the Hurricanes attempted 2 shots.

Trouba is on pace to finish the game -9 in about 16 minutes.

Flan the incredible

Nov 8, 2014
Missed the 1st period due to taking the wife to dinner. I told her we arent doing that again. The look I got.....haha. Good news is I am on the couch ready for the 2nd period bad news I am fairly certain I will be sleeping here.....small price to pay LGR.

• Love
Reactions: NYRangers16

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
He's a JAG. Always been a JAG and always will be a JAG. He's the guy that a Cup contender tries to hide as their 6D due to the salary cap. Sometimes a guy like that bites you in the butt.

no you're wrong sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad