GDT: ECSF - Game 4: New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT (Warning: this GDT may result in Carbicide or Diabeetus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Worst period of the playoffs for this team by a considerable margin and led down the path of destruction by their captain.

We got run off the ice there.

What worries me are the batshit crazy reactions I have seen from some people in here. I don't know what everyone's lives or personal situations are like, but most of you are adults. In the real world, sometimes you experience the equivalent of giving up three goals in a period on the road, and you don't throw a bitch fit and give up on life. You put your man pants on, and you face another day.

A lot of you need to spend the intermission looking in a mirror.
Rangers fans discovering that playoff hockey is indeed not all sunshine and lollipops.

3rd Guy High

Feb 17, 2010
Trouba and Gustvasson should see 5 minutes for the remainder of the game after that disgusting display of defense.

Gustvasson a hope play to goodrow om the first one.

Trouba a clear giveaway on the second one with the puck on his stick.

Trouba covering no one on the last goal. Guy isnt going to score from the goal line ffs

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
We were lucky to win back to back OTs. Would be 2-2 otherwise.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
Back in ‘94, they took a quick 1-0 lead in Game 4 on a Saturday night at the Capital Center.

Washington then dominated the game.
and we came back to within 1 then gave up the 3rd. I really liked how we came back to score one, but giving up the 3rd sets us all the way back.

it’s not over but the biggest issue imo isn’t scoring but keeping carolina away.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
Rangers fans discovering that playoff hockey is indeed not all sunshine and lollipops.
This would never happen if you told your wife to stay in. I knew you being home alone was bad news.

You got greedy, Martin.

DYp9zvQhEFE0UQri_yIg1DACs2k=.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad