GDT: ECSF - Game 4: New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT (Warning: this GDT may result in Carbicide or Diabeetus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Worst period of the playoffs for this team by a considerable margin and led down the path of destruction by their captain.

We got run off the ice there.

What worries me are the batshit crazy reactions I have seen from some people in here. I don't know what everyone's lives or personal situations are like, but most of you are adults. In the real world, sometimes you experience the equivalent of giving up three goals in a period on the road, and you don't throw a bitch fit and give up on life. You put your man pants on, and you face another day.

A lot of you need to spend the intermission looking in a mirror.
100% Agree. But, I also could be easily convinced we blow it up between games 4 and 5. Just can't get the hump. Sad.

Reactions: CasusBelli

Boom Quack

Aug 29, 2008
Brooklyn, New York
Worst period of the playoffs for this team by a considerable margin and led down the path of destruction by their captain.

We got run off the ice there.

What worries me are the batshit crazy reactions I have seen from some people in here. I don't know what everyone's lives or personal situations are like, but most of you are adults. In the real world, sometimes you experience the equivalent of giving up three goals in a period on the road, and you don't throw a bitch fit and give up on life. You put your man pants on, and you face another day.

A lot of you need to spend the intermission looking in a mirror.
Couldn't have said it better.

Reactions: Megustaelhockey

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Guess a sweep wasn’t that likely anyway, but damn that was a frustrating period. Too many unforced errors like Goodrow’s turnover or Trouba on the 2nd goal. 3rd goal was a pure defensive breakdown and you knew once that puck got to Guentzel it was a problem.

Reactions: MysticLeviathan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad