GDT: ECSF - Game 4: New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT (Warning: this GDT may result in Carbicide or Diabeetus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Worst period of the playoffs for this team by a considerable margin and led down the path of destruction by their captain.

We got run off the ice there.

What worries me are the batshit crazy reactions I have seen from some people in here. I don't know what everyone's lives or personal situations are like, but most of you are adults. In the real world, sometimes you experience the equivalent of giving up three goals in a period on the road, and you don't throw a bitch fit and give up on life. You put your man pants on, and you face another day.

A lot of you need to spend the intermission looking in a mirror.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
You people blaming trouba for the third goal are so lost. That was panarins fault the whole way. Literally a stick length from his man and just let him step away and get loose.

Anyone blaming Trouba on that goal has never played defense. He had ZERO help coming from Trocheck who should've had the goal scorer (his man). And you're right that the clusterf*** behind the net (I thought it was Panarin but someone said it was Gus) was the first breakdown that set the whole thing up.

2nd goal? His fault all damn day. 1st goal? Also disagree it was his fault, but you could at least make a cogent argument.

3rd goal? Shut up. Not remotely his fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad