GDT: ECSF - Game 4: New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT (Warning: this GDT may result in Carbicide or Diabeetus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
When Laf reaches his final form in a few years, chances like he just got (and has been getting) are gonna be finding their way into the net

Reactions: Jack Hanson

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Man those two goals were just the rangers going “gotta play it safe they’ll come out hard” and just weren’t aggressive or anythjng
Then they’ve woken up at least
Carolina’s not even playing fast and hard or anything rangers just started the game backing off and dumping the puck like they thought they were up 2 goals

Reactions: CLW

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I have zero reason to believe we will not win this game. Igor will have it from here, PP will get a few.

rangersfansince08

Oct 8, 2019
I hope you’re right. Hate these Canes. We need to find a way to suck life out of them. If we somehow finish this period tied up (or better) and weather the first 2 mins of the next period, we’re good.
I figured Carolina would come out strong and Igor was due for a few bad goals. But we've seen him shit the bed in the first before and then shut it down after numerous times before

Reactions: CasusBelli
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad