GDT: ECSF - Game 4: New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT (Warning: this GDT may result in Carbicide or Diabeetus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ
Sam continued the call the whole time. Even Sam was excited! Kay sucks and is being a whiny b**** because he's a PBP guy.
I'm glad I stopped listening to free radio a long time ago. When I used to listen to it way back in the day on my little portable pocket Sangean radio, Lagreca would always try to sneak some hockey in but Kay would always shoot it down. Nobody else other than Lagreca and Steve Somers would talk hockey. Stephen A Smith hated hockey. Max Kellerman used to say it wasn't a real sport. f*** those guys. That's why it's annoying to me that ESPN has TV rights now. They don't deserve it. They abandoned hockey and then insulted it and ignored it daily on their trash radio station.

Like I said only 2 guys from that radio broadcast I have respect for are Somers and Lagreca.

Now if I want to listen to sports radio I go to SiriusXM or a podcast.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
Guitar Guy and his daughter are gonna write songs together in a few years. The window (of sanity) is closing.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
I'm glad I stopped listening to free radio a long time ago. When I used to listen to it way back in the day on my little portable pocket Sangean radio, Lagreca would always try to sneak some hockey in but Kay would always shoot it down. Nobody else other than Lagreca and Steve Somers would talk hockey. Stephen A Smith hated hockey. Max Kellerman used to say it wasn't a real sport. f*** those guys. That's why it's annoying to me that ESPN has TV rights now. They don't deserve it. They abandoned hockey and then insulted it and ignored it daily on their trash radio station.

Like I said only 2 guys from that radio broadcast I have respect for are Somers and Lagreca.
Local radio has been hockey crazy lately. Tiki Barber, Joe Bengino (!) , Sal Licata, Boomer and Gio they've been talking Rangers non stop

CTTribe73

Aug 17, 2023
He's ill, whatever the f*** that means
Would there be any reason for Lavi to make this move perhaps because he suspects the hitting will be......quite aggressive and maybe Chytil doesn't need to be exposed this soon.....?

(I'm fishing here)

Reactions: AirGut

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Local radio has been hockey crazy lately. Tiki Barber, Joe Bengino (!) , Sal Licata, Boomer and Gio they've been talking Rangers non stop

Except when they swept the Capitals they spent entire day talking about the Yankees or whomever. They might have gotten 5 minutes on the team at the end of the day. That's it. Now that they have an historic run to start the playoffs they're talking about them.

Reactions: bl02

AirGut

Jul 1, 2019
Larry Brooks Bus Stop
www.capfriendly.com
Rempe in Chytil out seems like a strange move.

Did something happen?
he woke up sick today. Nothing but respect for Chytil after the way he fought to play in Game 3, it's not easy to be put in a playoff situation against a team like the Canes when you haven't played in so long. His body is being put through the grinder, all the more reason to rally around it and get a win for him.

Reactions: mas0764

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Would there be any reason for Lavi to make this move perhaps because he suspects the hitting will be......quite aggressive and maybe Chytil doesn't need to be exposed this soon.....?

(I'm fishing here)
I'm pretty f***ing sure Laviolette isn't making this move, it's Chytil not being available. And I hope that him not feeling well is genuinely illness, and not concussion symptoms.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
brod sucks, everyone knows this. all I ask is he isn’t a net negative. I don’t care if his only contributions are dumping the puck in and changing. I just don’t want to see him try to do too much and end up hurting the team in the process.

Reactions: Breaded Fox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad