GDT: ECSF - Game 4: New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT (Warning: this GDT may result in Carbicide or Diabeetus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mti79

May 11, 2007
Currently at a first communion party out in Eastchester... gonna have to watch this in massive delay later. Killing me...

@Atax If Laffy scores I'm counting on you to post the video

• Love
Reactions: Atax

Breaded Fox

Having no plan isn't a plan.
Nov 8, 2010
NJ
Butterflies got me like:
3oKHWsmVm6wnDti0EM.gif

Reactions: will1066

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
Is this supposed to happen? Will I be able to see it where I am in southern Virginia? However, I think a Ranger double-playoff sweep is a more rare occurrence. 🤣

7 pm
You feed it once and now it stays. Now it stays. --James Hetfield

Just kidding @BTO lol

• Haha
Reactions: BTO

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
It was happening last night too. I couldnt see shit in my area of PA. When I got up at 3am and again at 5am I went downstairs to look. Too dang cloudy. I basically had a cloud in my backyard it was so foggy. Maybe ill get a chance tonight.
Nope sorry bro the clouds just rolled in again on us. It was blue skies all day. This happens every time there is a celestial event I swear.

Reactions: Cmox

HolyHagelin

Speed? I am speed.
Jan 8, 2024
This. This. This once more.

If anyone goes to the main boards, be prepared to be on a short, almost non-existent leash.

My recommendation is to stay away. All the cool kids are on this board anyway.
I have had my PP slapped twice on the main boards, once for observing an obvious truth about a other poster’s likely level of intellectual achievement and the other for asking a direct question using literally universlly accepted facts.

Ok i probably deserved the first one.

I stayed dormant longer for the second (after peivilieges were reastored) because it was stupid. Tbh idiotic modding like that certainly drives people away.

HolyHagelin

Speed? I am speed.
Jan 8, 2024
Something weird is happening with the oage loads right now, i am getting pages out of order

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
Shouldn't you be making your mum waffles as it's mother's day? 😁

My kid's footy starts at 9:30 so I'm going to miss most of this one 😥
Bugger on the footy, mike.

Mum’s long gone, too and wife doesn’t go in for that “pamper me” shit. She’s “A tough Canuck” (as I’m constantly reminded).

Reactions: mike14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad