BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 4 6:41 PM - NHL assigns 2 clowns for the game - TBS, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
Hopefully they take this series like the cats took that Tampa spanking and trade out some high end skilled players for some toughness and prioritize a coach that can be an asshole to the league. Monty is a great coach but the players don’t want to listen to him so why waste his talents? They need torts or clode to give them a spine.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
In a league that doesn’t know what goalie intervened is

That doesn’t protect players from cheap shots that lead to concussions

You get this

NHL is a crap league. I could care less who doesn’t after with me. This is crap. Monty and Cam and Sweeney should be howling but they don’t have the guts to do it.

Just end this in game 5 so we can ignore the rest of this crap product until next year of then

since76

Jul 14, 2005
Quebec
Alright. Next game is UFC. If every Bruin isn’t suspended for the first 10 games next season I don’t want them playing for the Bruins.
Please stop dreaming this team is the most terrible gang of coward of bruins history . When you don’t have the heart to protect and revenge your best players agressed you are a gang of garbage shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad