BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 4 6:41 PM - NHL assigns 2 clowns for the game - TBS, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Bob throwing himself backwards like he got shot out of a cannon

Hockey gods will never let this team win, just like those p***y iterations of Montreal

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
So now when a player crosscheck a player(who doesn't have the puck) into the players own goalie and scores , it's not interference.

But if a player is hit when the puck is right by him it's interference.
:thumbu:

I'm done.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Every year they screw us. Every f***ing year

2017 in Ottawa when Pasta got hooked with no call then they called him for the penalty after
2018 McAvoy got hauled down leading to the winning goal in game 4
2019 Acciari

Now this shit. It's f***in clear and obvious and you have to be a biased anti-Boston troll to not admit that the refs handed the pAthers this one

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Very rare to see a series where from start to finish a team is so thoroughly dominated. There's just nothing the Bruins can do. 37-18. The Bruins absolutely suck defensively and killing penalties.

CheerstoBeers

Jan 28, 2008
It's blatantly obvious the NHL want the panthers to advance (which is baffling to me on potential ratings alone). I haven't been this pissed while watching Hockey since the missed....err, ignored Acciari call.
They can't have another Southern US team fail. Have you seen the Panthers arena in the regular season.? Playoff success will generate more butss in seats next year. Bruins selling out regardless

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
These refs are getting with the program. Bruins let up on the gas at 2-0 and have been on their brakes since. Giving it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad