BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 4 6:41 PM - NHL assigns 2 clowns for the game - TBS, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
Since when?
When the puck is within stick of arm length of the player, it's not considered interference. That puck was within arm length of Reinhart.

*Immediate contact is best described as contact occurring within a maximum distance of an arm and stick length between the puck carrier and the player delivering the check, at the instant the puck has been released.

Feb 25, 2016
Bruins need to open the flood gates on shots on net in the 3rd and play better positional hockey. If they keep letting Swayman get pummeled then the percentages are going to the Cats.

Reactions: DoubleBack

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
When the puck is within stick of arm length of the player, it's not considered interference. That puck was with arm length of Reinhart.

*Immediate contact is best described as contact occurring within a maximum distance of an arm and stick length between the puck carrier and the player delivering the check, at the instant the puck has been released.

My apologies, I stand corrected.

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
come out like the first, I want Chuckie to steamroll someone again ...that was a perfect legal but injure someone hit ... line someone up again please...set the tone and make them look over their shoulder

Reactions: CDJ and lopey

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
BRUINS leading in FO's, but are still way behind in shots. Obviously, losing FO's wasn't the problem.
Well winning FO get's you puck control, after, you need to KEEP the puck control. IMO Boston missing the net is more accurate regarding difference in shots on net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad