BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 4 6:41 PM - NHL assigns 2 clowns for the game - TBS, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boston BROin

Marchand makes u mad
Feb 29, 2008
NYC
With the way the Bruins and Monty have been talking about not seeing how bad the hit was in the moment and retribution being on Monty himself, this game has the potential to be an absolute gong show. I didn't want the Bruins to get sucked into the same thing as they did last year, but here we are.

The Bruins don't really have the horses to compete in this series. I'm happy they are here but not expecting much. Maybe they just go full Shoresy today. Set the f***ing tone. YOU GOTTA SET THE f***ING TONE, BOYS!

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there...hope your families spoil you a little today.

After the last 2 games, B's are obviously overmatched and let's be realistic, this was never a Stanely Cup lineup. I'm happy they took out the Leafs (again) and looking forward to seeing how they will put that $27M of cap space to good use this summer, hopefully fetching this frustrated fanbase a #1C and a top 4 d-man with snarl.

In the meantime, I hope Bennet's bad hand gets slammed between 2 elevator doors today, that Maurice eats an errant puck to the teeth tonight and that someone makes Tkachuk swallow that mouthpiece.
Can start on that $25M by trading Zacha and spending another $1.25M on #74.

Hopefully they simplify their game. Tired of these spinorama no look passes, 3 drop passes before they leave their zone, wingers out by the red line before the puck clears our zone and trying to deke through their team at their blue line.

We have the skill to win games however it's our hockey IQ that lets us down.
Want proof of that low IQ? 5 TMM penalties.

frankiess

Jan 31, 2019
They may very well. This is Brad we're talking about.

But really, what gives you any confidence the Bruins will respond?
They'll respond, but to what degree? Like another poster said, Frederic will fight someone and then that'll be it.

Reactions: Gordoff

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
So happens today…the refs are watching Tkachuk and Bennet for any retribution against these guys and Bruins end up shorthanded.
Yup, it always pays to be the assholes first in the playoffs. It worked for them in 2011 and almost to a lesser degree in 2013 but they have since abandoned their winning formula while teams like the Blues and Cats use it to success.

Reactions: Gordoff

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Well, I will be off soon to do a few things before heading into Boston.

Please win for Brad.

Hey Steve, I hope the Bruins win tonight.

1715536658035.png

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Zacha has been a hot mess. Other than being passable on the PK, he has been a puddle. A puddle that can't stop turning the puck over.
There have been a few big disappointments for me this post season. Imma wait until they announce the post season injuries before I start making any hot takes. However Pavel has been tofu grey neutral so far and his 4 assists were half due to another player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad