BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 4 6:41 PM - NHL assigns 2 clowns for the game - TBS, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
These guys can't handle the FLA forechecking. Bunch of Wesleys out there.
Couldn’t handle the Leafs for checking after game 4 and it’s not really even a big part of their game ,if they had started it earlier in the series Bruins would have been golfing last week.

Reactions: Gordoff

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
The Panthers are better but damn...with the Bennett/Marchand thing I desperately want the Bruins to find a way to win this series. Send these a-holes packing. Without Marchand it seems impossible though.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
The Panthers are better but damn...with the Bennett/Marchand thing I desperately want the Bruins to find a way to win this series. Send these a-holes packing. Without Marchand it seems impossible though.
or at least force them to limp into the next series if they move on, as of right now, Panthers laughing at how easy they can push around the B`s with zero response

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
The Bruins need to treat this as an elimination game. It's not literally, but essentially it has that importance and impact. Lose here and there's no coming back. So go out, put it all on the line, give whatever you've got left, and play like there's no tomorrow. Hope it's enough to tie the series and then see what happens from there. And give the home fans something to get behind.

If the Panthers prove too good, so be it, but don't just let them walk away with it. Make it a struggle.

They may very well. This is Brad we're talking about.

But really, what gives you any confidence the Bruins will respond?

Reactions: Gordoff

Mad-Marcus

Apr 26, 2002
Seacoast, NH
or at least force them to limp into the next series if they move on, as of right now, Panthers laughing at how easy they can push around the B`s with zero response
They shouldn't get past the Rangers, my pick of the East. Better goalie, better D, just as heavy, and more scoring. Kempe will take out Bennett or Tkachuk, get suspended, and the Rangers won't miss a beat.
Plus Laviolette has a temper unlike Elizabeth Montgomery.

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
Pastrnak fights Tkachuk, Bennett punches a vulnerable Marchand (their captain) in the head and concusses him. IF the Bruins come out flat again in the 1st period tonight this team needs to be reshaped in the offseason
I agree, either come out playing the best hockey of their playoffs so far or come out heavy ready to make them answer. Flat is no longer an available option for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad