GDT: ECSF GAME 4 6:41 PM - Florida Panthers @ Boston Bruins (Florida leads series 2-1) - TBS, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Could have been series tied at 2 even with all the shots advantage. Bruins got robbed enjoy the gift cats. Unbelievable. I don't mind losing but closing your eyes on a clear play where a goal could have been wiped off when the game was in bruins favor is trash. What tv angles are Toronto watching??
Maybe you should try getting more than 20 shots and you’ll do a little better. Coyle was beyond soft there and Swayman wasn’t getting there in time anyways. Pretty easy call.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Pang read the rule and I thought it left an avenue for disallowing the goal if in the officials eyes the action of an opposing player (Bennett) pushed someone into the goalie resulting in an inabiiity make a play in the puck.

The other announcer let Pang read that and ignored it and said there would have to be a penalty called.

They’re about as inept as the refs but not as inept as the bruins at clearing the zone.
The rule doesn’t say that. The rule says that if an opposing player pushes a defender into his own goalie then the goal is disallowed. Regardless, that’s not why Boston lost. Boston lost because Florida is better and Barkov is better than all four of our “centres” combined (well I do like Beecher tho).

Reactions: Clint Eastwood

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
The rule doesn’t say that. The rule says that if an opposing player pushes a defender into his own goalie then the goal is disallowed. Regardless, that’s not why Boston lost. Boston lost because Florida is better and Barkov is better than all four of our “centres” combined (well I do like Beecher tho).
Beecher is a solid kid

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Maybe you should try getting more than 20 shots and you’ll do a little better. Coyle was beyond soft there and Swayman wasn’t getting there in time anyways. Pretty easy call.
Bennett pushed Coyle in. Game is 2 to 1 bruins. Who knows what goes from there. It was a big unnecessary swing. Unfair advantage. That's not chicken feed giving free goals in such a close game regardless of shots. Shots dont determine outcome and style of play. Goals do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad