GDT: ECSF GAME 4 6:41 PM - Florida Panthers @ Boston Bruins (Florida leads series 2-1) - TBS, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
There were worse calls in last years Carolina Islanders series than this Panthers Bruins series. Even IF they called "no goal", I bet that the Panthers would score afterwards
Oh, I am sure that they would have scored. My team has already been eliminated, so I am not putting any emotions into controversial calls at this point. It’s SO relaxing to just enjoy hockey.

Reactions: Osakahaus

lucchesicourt

May 12, 2024
The point is the penalty was a crosscheck before the score. And this was obvious to everyone but the officials. Anyone know how much they are getting paid?
So, what they need to do in the next game is shoot on goal and push defenders into the goalie as it is not s penalty to do so. This doesn't affect the play according to.the officials. Let's see if they can be consistent.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
According to the letter of the rule, which someone posted, it was goalie interference, but they were never going to overturn it. But that’s not why they lost. They lost because Barkov made a big boy play and none of Boston’s 3rd and 4th line talent (read entire team, outside of Pasta) could, even when they had multiple chances when in alone. Anyway, Go Rags!

Reactions: iam76

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Marchand is a d-bag and has gone out of his way to be a dirty player most of his career and now were supposed to feel what? Sympathy for him? He was going to annihilate Bennett and Bennett made him pay. Maybe next time don't go for some highlight reel check and then bitch when you get hurt.
Bennett is exactly the same player. Own it.

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
Can't stand the bruins. Don't like FLA.

That might be the worst non call of the playoffs so far. Wasn't a goal, and that can't stand in the playoffs. Terrible officiating. Time to hand it over to VAR / AI. NHL officiating gets worse by the day

These are two nasty, dirty teams, and sort of like wathcing the world burn from the outside, but that goal just can't stand. Doesn't matter that boston got out played, that goal, on it's own, can't stand in a fair game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad