GDT: ECSF GAME 4 6:41 PM - Florida Panthers @ Boston Bruins (Florida leads series 2-1) - TBS, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I guess you can argue that the interference had no impact on Swayman being able to make a save or not? He was too far over to get back even without Bennet knocking Coyle into him?

Makes me lol that Boston feels so entitled to a call there though

I think they cannot take that into consideration. Pang sort of said he did not think he'd make the stop anyway but that the rule technically states they cannot consider that fact

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Next time someone a player, especially Boston, pushes a player into a goalie, the refs are going to call that a penalty and wave the goal off straight away. There will not be another goal scored like that the rest of the way.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Ghost of Murph

Dec 23, 2023
Oh Wow! How i that not goaltender interference, it should have also been a cross check on Bennet. Refs really blew thatvcall.
After seeing the reverse angle of the Bennett hit on Marchand he shouldn't even be playing tonight. Then he throws a crosscheck that goes uncalled and commits goalie interference that's not called in tying the game. Then on review the ref somehow thinks it's a clean play. I usually think Bruins fans whine too much about refs, but they have every right to be pissed as hell currently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad