GDT: ECSF GAME 4 6:41 PM - Florida Panthers @ Boston Bruins (Florida leads series 2-1) - TBS, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Someone asked me a while back who's one player you dislike but would take on your team in a heartbeat and the first guy that came to mind was Maroon. Couldn't stand the guy at all especially on Tampa but I stand by that decision. Even if a lot of games at this point, he's a average 4th liner, I just love his antics.
Yea Maroon and/or Tom Wilson

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Someone asked me a while back who's one player you dislike but would take on your team in a heartbeat and the first guy that came to mind was Maroon. Couldn't stand the guy at all especially on Tampa but I stand by that decision. Even if a lot of games at this point, he's a average 4th liner, I just love his antics.
I'm pretty sure he drinks Bud Light.

SharksCyclops

May 4, 2010
Bay Area
I'm getting tired of seeing this Bruins love fest for Pat Maroon. I'm here to start some static.
1715556866261.png

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Haven't read any of this thread yet. I only hope that after that period the BS about FL getting away with everything while Boston is punished for the slightest will stop. Hopefully everyone (both sides) will quit bitching about every little thing that happens, and goes uncalled,, while boys are playing hockey.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
I just don’t understand, given the result, why there wasn’t at least a slap on the wrist fine. Like, I’m not trying to be unreasonable and say there should have been a 5 game suspension. But, given the result, not sure how that isn’t a coin flip between a fine and a game.

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
I miss him on Tampa. Beyond the antics, he’s a great presence in the locker room and on the bench.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
I just don’t understand, give the result, why there wasn’t at least a slap on the wrist fine. Like, I’m not trying to be unreasonable and say there should have been a 5 game suspension. But, given the result, not sure how that isn’t a coin flip between a fine and a game.
took them too long to show the decisive angle to clarify it was indeed a punch. I couldn't tell from the original 2 angles for sure

OurlordAndSaviorKuch

Number one Bull$hit
Oct 12, 2011
Tampa Florida
I just don’t understand, give the result, why there wasn’t at least a slap on the wrist fine. Like, I’m not trying to be unreasonable and say there should have been a 5 game suspension. But, given the result, not sure how that isn’t a coin flip between a fine and a game.

Because nothing was really called in game? And honestly didn’t look like a punch was thrown.

Reactions: Summer Rose

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Haven't read any of this thread yet. I only hope that after that period the BS about FL getting away with everything while Boston is punished for the slightest will stop. Hopefully everyone (both sides) will quit bitching about every little thing that happens, and goes uncalled,, while boys are playing hockey.

This response follows the expected script after the new angle came out.

Reactions: Summer Rose

flying squirrel

Feb 11, 2019
Goalies are like pitchers in baseball, how well one defends carries much weight. Hockey is an awesome sport. Bruins up 2-0, and love the intensity in series. Maroon is a playoff treasure, Lightning nation was fortunate to have him for 3 yrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad