GDT: ECSF GAME 4 6:41 PM - Florida Panthers @ Boston Bruins (Florida leads series 2-1) - TBS, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

He Is Knocking

Jul 1, 2015
Alternate angle:

LOL, this had my dying!!!!

The New England fan has such a weird vibe, anytime they don't get home cooking from the officials they (most) view it as 'the officials are against us', not that I blame them as Belicheck has cheated the system for decades, see Spygate, also the Red Sox documented cheating.... As a fan one could become easily jaded and think 'hey, things supposed to go our way'.

Really looking forward to a great , physical and clean game tonight!

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007

New angle, pretty wild he didn’t get suspended.

I have been reading both arguments and tossing back and forth over it, but I was not totally convinced. It was clear that it was his hand that made contact with the face, but from the other angle I couldn't judge if it was just incidental contact from the way he braced for the hit. With this view though, that does look like a deliberate punch.

He Is Knocking

Jul 1, 2015
Glass_Joe_Wii.jpg

So the media wants us to believe Marchand is 'Glass Joe'. There was no force at all behind the incidental contact from a padded glove... Boston and their shills working hard for some calls.....

If Bennett throws that kind of lead no one better fight him like ever...............

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
that angle clearly shows a rabbit punch, but you see stuff like that and worse all the time. I have a feeling if Marchand did the same thing Bruins fans would be saying walk it off, or that's hockey. It's clearly a dirty play but I don't think it's worthy of suspension.

The thing is if a cheap shot resulted in an injured player, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a suspension. That said, it wasn't, so they might as well walk it off.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
that angle clearly shows a rabbit punch, but you see stuff like that and worse all the time. I have a feeling if Marchand did the same thing Bruins fans would be saying walk it off, or that's hockey. It's clearly a dirty play but I don't think it's worthy of suspension.

Yeah it’s one of those things where it makes me buy into the whole “the results matter” when they spin the wheel of justice. Maybe it lands on a fine. But that it was never spun makes the eye roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad