Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 3 - Sunrise 6 BRUINS 2 - Florida leads series 2-1

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
None of this is overly surprising. They've had trouble scoring goals all season long and Florida plays good team D. This team is offensively challenged. I think I have said that many times over the season and it's not really surprising. Coyle is probably one of the NHL's best 2 way 3rd line centers, but he's in over his head as a top line guy. Zacha is showing that he's an open ice guy and can't handle playoff hockey. DeBrusk showed up in the 3rd when Florida went into a shell but overall Mr. Inconsistent is just that as always.

"Mr Inconsistent" has been the most consistent of ALL our players in the playoffs.

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
He was an animal in the second playing injured and laying it all out there. Doing the organization and its history proud with the C on his chest. What a career arc he's had.
That said, you do bring up a good point. The kid has a ton of heart, so I don’t like ruling him out.

Reactions: BTO

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
What ticks me off most about the Bruins is that their big name (big contract) guys haven't shown up in this series yet

If they want to beat Florida they will need these guys to step up their game

Babajingo

I was convinced at the beginning of the year that this team is on the back 9. Nothing has changed my mind. They are just a step ahead of WAS and PIT.
They need to clean house and rebuild. If they don't we are looking at 1st round exits for years to come. Good enough to make the playoffs, not good enough to beat half decent teams.

analyser

Jan 7, 2014
Bruins have to stop playing scared and start the game from the opening faceoff.

Looking at the way Cats are playing we are cooked like fried chicken. We just do not have any scoring except for a couple of players.

Things do not look promising.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Pay Jake. He’s a gamer. One of the few who showed heart consistently tonight. Besides that, let’s see what we can do with some cap room this offseason.

And no offense to sway, but I start ullmark next game. Cant be much of a different outcome. Maybe light a fire
Your kidding right?

Reactions: Gordoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad