GDT: ECSF: Game 3 - New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
The second they goaded Vesey and Goodrow, it was always going to be even no matter what happened

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Main boards getting their Hurricane Cup Champion tattoos because they are leading in the first 10 minutes of the game.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
so 2 for stopping in front of the goalie and getting punched

just like it was 2 for kneeing a goaltender behind the net for them.

very simple arithmetic, I'm sure I'm just a moron

Reactions: Chalfdiggity3

Flan the incredible

Nov 8, 2014
Good for Goodrow. Taking one for the team. At this point, even though I was an advocator for Filip to be in the lineup, I'm starting to wonder..., seemingly, Carolina's trying to be really physical with us "all of a sudden" without Rempe being in the lineup.
If you didn't think this was going to happen you don't know playoffs. They were ducking hits the last 2 games now they are going to lay it on.

Zynbanejad

To Blais or Not To Blais
Jul 7, 2010
It’s a playoff game, you want to win. The coach doesn’t trust him on the ice.
This. Those who don't trust Lav at this point are off their rocker. His personnel decisions have been A+ this year.

Reactions: Sayba

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Yep. Down 1-0...we bit
It’s the same shit Oshie was going the entire last series. As soon as the arm goes up, the refs are too chicken shit to call a 2nd penalty and make a 5 on 3 in the playoffs. You’re allowed to start throwing elbows, punches, boarding, high sticking all you want trying to provoke them to even it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad