GDT: ECSF - Game 3: Carolina Hurricanes vs New York Rangers, 7pm ET, TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsswmu

May 20, 2014
8pkjva.gif

Look at his glove arm

Enjoy the game guys.
His whole body moves toward the goal. His arm also moves around Svech. What play is Svech making? Junior hockey players know they aren’t making a play on the puck in that situation.

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Igor didn’t move. What play is Svech making there? He moves his stick in between the goalies leg. He knew what he was doing and he was trying at minimum trying to shake up the goalie, knowing he could injury him. I would have been throwing hands if I was on the ice.
Stupid play by Svech 100%, Igor leaned into him. Both things can be true.

Reactions: Summer Rose and SnS

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
His whole body moves toward the goal. His arm also moves around Svech. What play is Svech making? Junior hockey players know they aren’t making a play on free puck in that situation.
Tons of room for Svech to move around Igor as well, but he makes zero effort to do so.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
His whole body moves toward the goal. His arm also moves around Svech. What play is Svech making? Junior hockey players know they aren’t making a play on the puck in that situation.
I'll never convince you, you're determined to believe Svech wanted to injure Igor and Igor avoided contact all costs for some weird as hell reason.

2 min minor.

Rsswmu

May 20, 2014
I'll never convince you, you're determined to believe Svech wanted to injure Igor and Igor avoided contact all costs for some weird as hell reason.

2 min minor.
Igor leaning makes 0 sense and the GIF you posted shows him moving the other way. Think you may not be able to be convinced. Again what is Svech doing other than trying to hit the goalie. What play is he making? You haven’t answered yet.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Look at the GIF his whole body moves towards the goal. Where is the lean show me in the frames.
It's futile, I wouldn't even bother continuing at this point. They're determined to believe that Igor is willing to injure himself to.....hit one player on the opposite team for some reason? Great trade-off it would have been....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad