BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 3 - BRUINS (1) vs Tampa Bay (1) - PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeron

Apr 7, 2014
MA
I know it was a hot take opinion, but I felt this series was over after the Game 2 loss. Tampa is just a better team than the Bruins, and the back-to-back with Halak just compounded things.

Felt like that 3rd period of game 2 was potentially a series decider. This team is just better, need to steal every game you have a chance to

Reactions: 304

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
If this isn't a carbon copy of 2018 I'd be surprised, even down to lines 2-4 not scoring an ES goal all series long. The first line scores 1-3 a night and everyone else gets shut down.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
A lot of this is on Cassidy, putting a crap lineup out there, 7 D and one is Moore, leaving Ritchie and Wagner in while sitting Bjork and Studnicka, they already have a hard to to score so lets go with 4-5 4th liners and 7 D, sounds like something Claude would do. Fire his behind and get someone like Gallant, who built Vegas into a fast team that is relentless and went to the finals in their first year!

As much as I like Cassidy, there needs to be a shake up at this point unfortunately and get a guy like Gerard Gallant behind the pine. Problem is I fear the shake up may result in Don Sweeney getting jettisoned as well. He has built this team towards speed and lack of strength.

charliesangel

Feb 26, 2018
So Tuukka should have shit the bed earlier in the playoffs every year to make your life easier? What an asshole. Can't believe we put up with his crap for 13 years. Good thing we've got Halak and friends now.
Don't get angry at me. Halak us not our number 1 goalie and did not sigh up for this. And there gas been crap...lots of it

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
‘they’re just getting old man, some bad luck and injuries in 2013, underachieved in 2014, and couldn’t finish it off last year. That said it’s one game let’s see how they respond next game

I just read where Duncan the Walrus has just passed his physical to play goal again. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad