BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 3 - BRUINS (1) vs Tampa Bay (1) - PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
I know it was a hot take opinion, but I felt this series was over after the Game 2 loss. Tampa is just a better team than the Bruins, and the back-to-back with Halak just compounded things.
Not a hot take at all. Completely legitimate.

We knew this second night on the back to backs was going to be a challenge.

They had the chance to go up 2-0, didn’t play particularly well, and still had a chance in OT to put a stranglehold on the series and failed to.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
This is an embarrassing display, even sadder when the smallest guy is the one who actually gets in a scrap.

At this point since these refs have it in for us with the weak calls, let's start taking some real penalties and inflict some pain.

Reactions: Gordoff

bruinmann77

Feb 27, 2002
bronx ny
Visit site
Maybe its time that Butch pulls the STL way of Coaching in last year Stanley Cup. But we blew our chance to raise the cup last year when Wash and TB were elimated.

KrazyLegs

Registered Dude
Jun 12, 2011
Westminster, MA
Embarrassing performance.

Sweeney absolutely needs to address the toughness issue next season.

Some guys will be expendable.

I love this team, but when you struggle against speed and size...I mean.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Bruce trying to play chess with himself playing 7 D tonight. And not one of them named Cliffy. On the tail end of a back to back. Where the first game went to OT and the guys are gassed. Especially after taking an L.

And before I’m called out for it I thought it wasn’t a wise move before the game too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad