BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 3 7:11 PM - Sunrise @ BRUINS - TNT, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheerstoBeers

Jan 28, 2008
Only silver lining about losing this series would be the much needed changes that need to happen. Pasta needs some actual talent to play with. Zacha has been invisible all playoffs and he's suppose to be our #1? I feel like this is a patched together rag tag bunch of has-beens who nobody else wanted. Shattenkirk, Geekie, Heinen, JVR, Maroon, Boqvist.. Lots of filler warm bodies, not a lot of talent.

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
We're likely not winning this series, so let's put the physical hurt on the Panthers so that they no chance against the Rangers.
I hate Florida more than Toronto.

• Haha
Reactions: 22Brad Park

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
There were half a dozen of them lol of course they were going to call it. And am perfectly fine with Peeke dishing them out.
Me too..Saw that stuff all game and decides to call it against Peeke..have no idea what calls are going to be made..

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
The refs in this game make Kelly Sutherland look good, that call on Lauko was absolute garbage, where was he supposed to go? The refs played a big role in this game, but the Bruins are also to blame, why wait until 15 mins left in the 3rd to start playing? It does give me hope they can come out that way and play a full 60 mins next game. Marchand hurt is not good though. I think Swayman now needs rest. If the B's don't play any better rest of the series, I think Monty and Sacco are gone, question is, will Sweeney follow?

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Only silver lining about losing this series would be the much needed changes that need to happen. Pasta needs some actual talent to play with. Zacha has been invisible all playoffs and he's suppose to be our #1? I feel like this is a patched together rag tag bunch of has-beens who nobody else wanted. Shattenkirk, Geekie, Heinen, JVR, Maroon, Boqvist.. Lots of filler warm bodies, not a lot of talent.
The funny thing about it is that they don’t have any tough guy coming up at all. The big want is Lindholm, another butter cup. That’ll fixthings.

Reactions: TobanWest

CAW1313

Mar 27, 2021
Macomb, MI
Can we start the game on time and shoot the pucks on net? It's not rocket science.

Tie it up Sunday. But man, you gotta be ready and you gotta stop the overpassing and shoot.
Won’t happen, if they didn’t respond tonight after game 2, they won’t start now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad