BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 3 7:11 PM - Sunrise @ BRUINS - TNT, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
The amount of excuses fans sometimes make for this team is unbearable. This is not a talent gap issue. Bruins went toe to toe in the regular season with them. Just don’t have the mental fortitude in the playoffs.
They went toe to toe with them in the regular season but a lot of them don't seem to have that "extra gear" when it comes playoffs.

Reactions: Gordoff

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Holy s*** I'm not even joking when I ask this: is Jake DeBrusk playing tonight? I just remembered he's on the team
The more physical a game gets, the more he shies away and plays what I will now call the "Zacha way". Which is stay away from the danger and twirl around center ice and avoid being on the inside board where you'll get hit.

MillerTime29Bombs

Feb 12, 2023
Woburn
Bennett burying Peeke while up 4-0 just shows the difference in mentality the Panthers have.

He could have pulled off and nobody would blame him since the game is all but over and you should save it for later.
They play hard every shift. Hate on every shift. You can’t teach how they play. That is heart

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
What's wrong with Marchand? It must be pretty bad. He's the toughest player they have by a country mile. Is anyone going to finally put an end to Sam Bennett?
Went into the boards hard early and messed up his shoulder. I'm assuming he tries to play through it and it wasn't working or he worsened the injury some how.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
When you're caught red handed on a hot mic manufacturing penalties and nothing is done but sent to a early retirement it is what it is.

We all know the NHL is corrupt. The question really is how far does it go up the line and are the players complicit.
With legalized gambling I think it’s the next thing they will have to cover their tracks with. It’s coming for sure…

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
The more physical a game gets, the more he shies away and plays what I will now call the "Zacha way". Which is stay away from the danger and twirl around center ice and avoid being on the inside board where you'll get hit.
Harry Sinden said that he would've traded him when he asked to be traded. I wouldn't keep guys around who don't want to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad