BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 3 7:11 PM - Sunrise @ BRUINS - TNT, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cam14b

Jan 8, 2018
Clearly we are out matched, 73 must be hurt, he is turning away from everything.

The embarrassing piece for.me is that the only 2 trying to hit people are 74 and 88, our only two people that can produce offense!!

I hope they don't ont cave and lose 4 straight!! If they keep losing it will be interesting to see if anyone calls out MT19!

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Not clear at all. Bruins have a talented roster. They just can’t handle physical teams. 2011 Canucks made it to finals beating soft teams. Once Rome KO’d Horton the bucks couldn’t handle the physicality ala 2024 Bruins
"BRUINS have a talented roster." Whatever you're drinking or smoking, please mail me some.

Reactions: Gordoff

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Sitting here remembering all the times opponents have cucked the bruins on ice and they still go out with a whimper.

Maroon telling the whole team theyre f***ed in the SCF, Dale Weise clowning Lucic as they upset the bruins, Tkachuck guarenteeing they’d be back after game 5 last year, Montour and Tkachuk again this year.

Almost to the point that it’s funny

Reactions: Gordoff

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
We need to start drafting that way too. Remember when it used to be said ‘…..he was born to be a Bruin….’

That hasn’t been said in a long time but that’s the grit we need to win in the playoffs.
Kind of hard with no damn picks! 100% right though. They need to draft it. I dont care when the say the league is moving in a different direction. I would bet my left nut that a hard hitting team, that has some skill is more attractive than a ballet on ice with a ton of skill.

Festy1986

Apr 23, 2018
Clearly we are out matched, 73 must be hurt, he is turning away from everything.

The embarrassing piece for.me is that the only 2 trying to hit people are 74 and 88, our only two people that can produce offense!!

I hope they don't ont cave and lose 4 straight!! If they keep losing it will be interesting to see if anyone calls out MT19!

What is Charlie's excuse for the last half dozen years in the playoffs?

He is undeserving of the benefit of the doubt. He's paid like a number 1 and he doesn't play like one. I feel that's objectively the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad