BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 3 7:11 PM - Sunrise @ BRUINS - TNT, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Yeah they need TOP talent that have grit. Thats going to be hard to find. Rinheart (to tired to spell it right) would be good. Duclair I thought was one of Tampa's most consistent players in the playoffs. They just need more top end talent with grit. Its easy to find lower lines with that.
We need to start drafting that way too. Remember when it used to be said ‘…..he was born to be a Bruin….’

That hasn’t been said in a long time but that’s the grit we need to win in the playoffs.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
The Bruins would need four goals in the third period to win.

I'm not even confident they can get four shots on net.

Saw it live Wednesday but this isn't a team with J.T. Miller and company playing with intensity.

I can't believe I'm saying this but, the Vancouver Canucks are playing with more intensity, skill, defence and physical play than the Boston Bruins.

Wake up this third period or this is over in 5.

Reactions: EverettMike

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Do you think the team has to fundamentally change the way they play to deal with the fact that every single playoffs the ice is garbage which fully benefits the dump and chase teams?

I hate having this team show up and pucks exploding off of sticks.

8 shots in two periods. Not a good effort at all and Zacha is regressing more and more each game.
They aren’t forechecking. They don’t finish their checks. Florida is not being forced to turn over the puck. This is what people are complaining about being tough. It’s not fighting. It’s finishing your checks and not curling. An example is DB, curls all the time. Get the hell ot of here. Never mind asking for 5 mill. What’s farce.

Reactions: CamMac

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
When you are playing a team like Florida and you let their studs move around unharmed while they bully your best players then u have a leadership issue behind that bench.Forget about winning here ,I am talking about what needs to be done.Pasta took punches in face from a bigger opponent the team flys home and absolutely nothing is done about it.Sorry but this is not Bruins hockey anymore to me.They are absolutely getting their lunch fed to them and Florida knows they will not push back.Drop the gloves and hit someone & show some heart .

Festy1986

Apr 23, 2018
Not clear at all. Bruins have a talented roster. They just can’t handle physical teams. 2011 Canucks made it to finals beating soft teams. Once Rome KO’d Horton the bucks couldn’t handle the physicality ala 2024 Bruins

They signed 5 guys last year at the expense of letting bertuzi go.

They did what they had to do but that was the definition of bargain shopping.

The bruins have enough talent to grind out wins in the regular season where most these teams are pacing and coasting.

They clearly do not have cup caliber roster and you have to ask your self if it's just good enough to play a couple rounds or if the standard needs to be higher.

Sweeney job is secure because the playoff revenue. Not because of their playoff success.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
If anything I would 100% trade Zacha this off season. I just feel the guy is slowly going back to NJ Zacha. They should get something while he has good value.

Reactions: RiverbottomChuck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad