BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 3 7:11 PM - Sunrise @ BRUINS - TNT, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamMac

Jan 3, 2015
The worst part is I know this team won’t come out and try to take a piece out of the panthers, hell, it will probably be the panthers bullying the Bruins.
We don't have many players who have that killer instinct. A team full of 3rd liners that play passively.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gordoff

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
I don’t know what the next iteration of this team is going to be, but I hope it’s something vastly different than what they were trying with this one.

Reactions: Gordoff

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Bruins have nowhere near 35 hits this game.

Debrusk, Marchand, and Lauko the only players hitting.

Brutal emotional investment after the nonsense last game. Took the NHL warning far too well. Bennett with two early hits, Florida the fluke (but skilled) goal immediately following a soft PP, and the Bruins never responded.

The moment the Bruins hit this period it'll be the spoonfed NHL narrative of Bruins goons, Florida saints once again. At least make it an effort to win the series and make a mark.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Great experience for them both this run. Wish Poitras could've seen some action but at least he's with the team and taking in the environment.
He would get killed out there.
Should have returned him to junior then to the p bruins for a playoff run

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Pasta took a beating for this group of losers. I'm sick at home with a 102 temp, bronchitis, sinus infection hoping it's not pneumonia. Was hoping this would lift my spirits. The Bruins look more dead than I feel.
Feel better Gordy.

Fluids. Rest. If you feel worse, go back to the doctor. Don't take potential pneumonia lightly

TorontLoL 67

Ekwensu Ocha
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Central Vermont
We all expected this. I'm not sure why anyone's upset. "House money" and all that remember? Florida isn't winning a cup with Bob in net, let them blow their load in round 2 and get flattened in the ECF. Much more cap space going into next season. We got 1 up on the loafs fans and I'm gonna enjoy that allllllll summer

Reactions: lextune
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad