BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 3 7:11 PM - Sunrise @ BRUINS - TNT, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
This series feels like it'll go the same way as when they last played Tampa. Win Game 1 and then lose the rest.

Florida are both more skilled and tougher. Besides Maroon, the Bruins have guys with size but they aren't that physical and come playoff time it shows. Meanwhile if Florida see a chance to drill a guy they take it.

HooperDrivesTheBoat

2010-2011 CHAMPS!!!
May 29, 2007
LINY
It's amazing in a reactionary in progress game thread during a gutless performance people can call others fairweather.

Even a neutral fan can tell the effort is non-existant. Absolutely pathetic for a playoff game.

Can that change in the 3rd? Sure. But what we’ve all watched so far cannot be considered good.

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
It's still doable mathematically. We average 4 shots per period. If all 4 shots in the 3rd go in we win!

Seriously though - we considered traveling to the game tonight. I would have been so upset spending almost a $1000 on such a poor effort game.
It’s not a poor effort, Florida is the better team, far better built for the playoffs and Maurice is light years ahead of Montgomery coaching at this level.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I
When you have 8 shots through 2 periods on home ice after an emotional beat down in game 2 you deserve everything you get.

This team completely shit their pants.
Don't care if they have five 3rd line centres, that Bruins head coach is spineless wimp.Pasta saved that man's job & he never had Pastas back today

PatriceBergeron

Apr 7, 2014
MA
This is 2018. The Bruins are way over their heads. This isn't their fault, many didn't even think they were going to make the playoffs, let alone getting triple digit points.
100%. I didn't even think they'd make the playoffs and they proved me wrong and then some.

This is a significantly overachieving team. This is on the GM for having 9 bottom-6 forwards in the lineup at any given time. They just don't have the offensive talent to match up against a team like this.

I really don't even think it's an effort thing. The Panthers have 8 great forwards, we have 2 1/2.

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
I had disillusions the B’s would win this series, thought they could make it competitive. They are getting leafed out there and shown for frauds with no heart with the exception of like 5 players.

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
they should forfeit the rest of this series. lame effort.

but beating toronto was entertaining as f***. this team wasn't winning much this year anyway.
This is kind of how I feel. I enjoyed beating Toronto.

In all reality, how far was this Bruins team honestly going to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad