GDT: ECSF GAME 3 7:11 PM - Florida Panthers @ BOSTON BRUINS - TNT, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 560 WQAM-AM - Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost of Murph

Dec 23, 2023
I'd stick with Swayman for game 4. It's a must-win for Boston and Ullmark would be coming in having not played in forever. The last two losses have nothing to do with Swayman.

Reactions: Banjo Cat and dhfa

Vilam

#Catlantic
Feb 8, 2012
San Francisco
Fc8hgbM.gif

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
I'd stick with Swayman for game 4. It's a must-win for Boston and Ullmark would be coming in having not played in forever. The last two losses have nothing to do with Swayman.
I'd go with Ullmark. Swayman has been shelled enough. Goalie change to wake the guys in front of him tf up

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Ghost of Murph

Dec 23, 2023
I'd go with Ullmark. Swayman has been shelled enough. Goalie change to wake the guys in front of him tf up
Valid point. I'm just not sure I'd go with a goalie who hasn't seen game action since early in the first round. Montgomery will get shellacked no matter which choice he makes if the Bruins lose. Tough decision for him.

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
I think it was more Boston made 2 insanely perfect shots to turn that into a 3-1 game. If that game goes 1-1 to the 3rd not sure Boston wins it
Those shots were surgical indeed. But still the Cats weren’t as good as they are. They are back in business though, and Bennett is back. I am looking forward to the Rangers vs Cats series. This will be a blast.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Whats with Van Reemsdyk, really wanted at Forsling in the 3rd period lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad