GDT: ECSF GAME 3 7:11 PM - Florida Panthers @ BOSTON BRUINS - TNT, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 560 WQAM-AM - Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
I love Heinen, but there's something funny about saying "THE BRUINS ARE MISSING THEIR 1ST LINE LW . . . . . Danton Heinen" is funny to me.
That's because it's a joke

but no slight on Heinen, I love that guy too

Good teams fight through adversity and overcome. If Boston deserve to be in this series they'll need to come out playing hard and fighting in the 2nd period.
Obviously

Reactions: Clint Eastwood

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
Not enough offensive skill on the team. The only gamebreaker is Pastrnak. Bruins survived the regular season without at true #1 center but it is hurting a lot more in the playoffs. Haven't been winning important face-offs. Offense is stagnant and it only feels like they have a good chance when there's a turnover. Not consistent enough pressure.

Missing Bergeron and Krejci is showing now, they have nothing left in machine after 1st round

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
I’ll say something positive, Lorhei is nice wit it. Great find

kwichang

Apr 30, 2022
Florida’s checking is tenacious. Are they that good or is it because Boston is so bad?

Reactions: Vinh

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
For sure but it's tough when they're missing their #1 left wing.

Heinen is the super secret weapon. Lookout when he comes back
I don’t know how any can expect the Bruins to come ahead when they’re missing a star with 13pts in 45 playoff games.

That type of production simply can’t be replaced

Reactions: kwichang

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
I think if the Bruins could just get 4th shot on goal at some point, it might go in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad