GDT: ECSF GAME 3 7:11 PM - Florida Panthers @ BOSTON BRUINS - TNT, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 560 WQAM-AM - Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mongo

Mongo likes candy!
Nov 27, 2008
Vermont
Not enough offensive skill on the team. The only gamebreaker is Pastrnak. Bruins survived the regular season without at true #1 center but it is hurting a lot more in the playoffs. Haven't been winning important face-offs. Offense is stagnant and it only feels like they have a good chance when there's a turnover. Not consistent enough pressure.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Not enough offensive skill on the team. The only gamebreaker is Pastrnak. Bruins survived the regular season without at true #1 center but it is hurting a lot more in the playoffs. Haven't been winning important face-offs. Offense is stagnant and it only feels like they have a good chance when there's a turnover. Not consistent enough pressure.
Pasta has had zero luck and is the defensive focus of every team we've been going against obviously. Marchand was doing great against Toronto carrying the load, need him or someone else to step up.

Its 1-1 with 1 period played in game 2 lol
And the Bruins are cooked. Hard to win without offense. 15 shots 1 goal last game, on pace for 9 SOG total tonight. Yep.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver

It's impressive how well the Bruins do in the regular season to even make the playoffs.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
I am shocked the Bruins made it this far. I dont see anyway they get last Florida. Think Florida wins the next 3.
They were out-talented against Toronto but lucky it was Toronto who beat themselves. In this series I don't mind if they go down so long as they go down swinging. It'll be huge for the next generation of the team to ge a good helping of playoff hockey early.

Walking The Cow

Nov 5, 2023
Bruins should've tanked for Celebrini, what are they stupid or sumthin'? :sarcasm:

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad