GDT: ECSF GAME 3 7:11 PM - Florida Panthers @ BOSTON BRUINS - TNT, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 560 WQAM-AM - Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
Murphy calling for violence on Tkachuck. I see how this will go! Boston is going to have someone like Maroon drop the gloves,Boston fans will call out Tkachuck for not fighting, but it isn't worth it for Fla to lose 5 min of a top 6 player in a game early.

Maroon sitting makes actually makes Boston better.

Maroon is not going to try to fight Tkachuck.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
You just gotta sweep the leg so they can’t fight back.

I think the series could be just as fun and interesting to watch if instead of getting drawn into their physical game, guys like Marchand just play more of a trolling one. I know Bruins fans believe in answering the bell. Complete respect for that. But if you don't win it just makes your players more pissed off. Marchand should be pissing them off and not giving them a chance to take out their frustration on him.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
I think the series could be just as fun and interesting to watch if instead of getting drawn into their physical game, guys like Marchand just play more of a trolling one. I know Bruins fans believe in answering the bell. Complete respect for that. But if you don't win it just makes your players more pissed off. Marchand should be pissing them off and not giving them a chance to take out their frustration on him.
Marchand has been locked in all playoffs. There's been almost no talk at all toward anyone but his teammates.

Certainly could have chirped after this one but he was all business.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Marchand has been locked in all playoffs.

That was a good one.
And Chukky took the hit, bounced back up and just kept playing.
Which is how tonight will go, as long as score is close.
This should be a good game.

Edit; so the refs main job tonight will be to try everything possible to keep the score close :eek3:

Reactions: Summer Rose

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
That was a good one.
And Chukky took the hit, bounced back up and just kept playing.
Which is how tonight will go, as long as score is close.
This should be a good game.

Edit; so the refs main job tonight will be to try everything possible to keep the score close :eek3:
I mean they're going to call what they call but it's a shame that it's even an issue. I don't think anyone had a problem with how the first two games have gone even with plenty of questionable non calls.

Catscountry40

Feb 4, 2021
I mean they're going to call what they call but it's a shame that it's even an issue. I don't think anyone had a problem with how the first two games have gone even with plenty of questionable non calls.
Yea, thought the first two games were called very fair. Rare comment this time of year from both fan bases.

Feel like it is jinxed now and one of the fan bases will be upset tonight.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
1715379196295.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad