ECSF Game 2: San Jose Sharks @ Vegas Golden Knights | 8 PM ET | CBC, SN, TVAS, NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandma Bingo

May 14, 2013
OUTSIDE THE CREASE, SHARKS PLAYER PUSHING HIM FROM BEHIND, SHARKS PLAYER SKATE NOT KNIGHTS MAKES CONTACT, BUTT END OF GOALIE STICK OUTSIDE OF CREATE CATCHES PLAYER BEING PUSHED FROM BEHIND WHAT THE ****
You're new to hockey, so i will explain this as plainly to you as I can.

Both goalie skates were in crease, that makes him in the crease, doesn't matter if the butt end of his stick is out.

Secondly, he wasn't pushed. Sharks D had his hand on March's back, but didnt alter his path at all. March initiated the contact.

You're wrong. I am a neutral fan.. in fact, as a Pen fan, I am rooting hard for Fleury and the Knights against SJ.

But the right call was made. Period.

After you've been watching hockey longer than 6 months... a few years from now.. you'll look back at this and realize how silly and ignorant of hockey you were in 2018.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Dear Vegas complainers
3bd.gif
I have no problem admitting Vegas was way too undisciplined tonight. That's not what we're complaining about. We're complaining because we've stomached months upon months of this idiotic conspiracy that the league is trying to rig wins for the Knights. If anyone can say so after this game it's laughable.

Frosty415

Nov 27, 2009
415 to 519
There's like 3 of us here. And we're the only ones complaining? Absolutely risible.

I mean virtually every post you have made recently has the word conspiracy in it.

started watching this game in the 2nd and have been on these forums and have seen a very few sharks fans be vocal about penalties, but not much, yet every post you make looks like you're stirring the pot.

Enough.

Reactions: Phu

fasterthanlight

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2009
Seattle, WA
Sharks got pretty lucky on the no goal -- could have gone either way. Lots of no calls on both sides. Sharks were the better team in regulation, Knights were better in OT.

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
I have no problem admitting Vegas was way too undisciplined tonight. That's not what we're complaining about. We're complaining because we've stomached months upon months of this idiotic conspiracy that the league is trying to rig wins for the Knights. If anyone can say so after this game it's laughable.
To be fair, there was two easy calls on a power play to make it 5-3 that didn't get called as well as two clear trips in OT.

DonM

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences
May 18, 2015
That's fair enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad