Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 2 - Old-Time Hockey - Where were the Hanson Brothers??? - Series tied 1-1

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
Was Macs stick even broken didn’t look like it to me why didn’t he go grab it instead of standing in front of the net doing nothing but screening Swayman.
It’s hard to tell. It’s laying against the boards all in one piece, not in two pieces, but still might be broken. A couple forwards could have easily given him their stick. A stick is what he needed when the goal eventually happened. Couldn’t tie up the Florida stick

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Should not be your 2 best scorers Floruda wants that.I despise Bruins head coach he us useless in this type series
It's playoffs, everyone need to step up the physicality and it sends a good message when your top guys are willing...exactly what Leafs top guys lack every year

Reactions: BTO

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
When is Rempe UFA?

😂😂😂
Thing is since this was a bridge year and we’re rebuilding or retooling or whatever the hell it is that we’re doing, can we get big, mean and nasty going forward rather than big, soft and slow? (I don’t mean tonight. We had good pushback and fight tonight. Loved it 😍 . I just mean going forward in general. This is but a start.)

Reactions: KWbruin

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Bruins ran out of gas by the end of the 2nd period. They were running on adrenaline until then. Go home, regroup. Let the panthers practice at Warrior, B's should practice at TDG. If the B's adrenaline was low, now it should be up again. This is the rollercoaster ride that the NHL Stanley Cup playoffs. It's a war of attrition. They need to come out on fire Friday, get a lead and then pummel them. All of our penalties on Friday should be Spearing, slashing, and ELBOWING. If you're going to take penalties make 'em count, not TMMOI but MAKE 'EM COUNT!

Gordoff

Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I admire Pasta for going after that asshole, but the Bruins should have gone into a frenzy over that. A few years back, Oshie dropped his gloves thinking he was fighting Krug...but McQuaid pushed in and took on the task and beat that pretender to the ice while actually holding back.

If Monty and the rest of the team can't find the pulse (and viciousness) to overcome this and put these Panthers down with authority, then it's back to the shopping cart this summer.

This team needs the viciousness of the 2008-14 era.
Without Maroon, this team as a whole doesn't think like that. He never should've fought that POS. Someone else should've jumped in before Pasta.

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Not to sound too negative, but tonight was not great.
Meh, every now and then you can throw one in the playoffs.

Thought tonight, where they weren’t getting any help from the officiating and probably weren’t gonna win anyways was a good time to do so.

The only thing I would’ve liked to see was someone running Bobrovsky. Not kill him mind you. Just laying him out to let him and Florida know they’re well aware of where their 10 million dollar player hangs out.

Gordoff

Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
This nonsense of not allowing a cold goalie coming in (to warm up) after 2 hours on the bench is not conducive to good hockey practice. I've hated it as much as I hate the over the glass penalty.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Why in the fk dress Boqvist? Anyone with a brain knows he is useless in this series.And you are down 5 goals why is your 2 best players even on ice late?Send a message another way
They've gotten this far with him playing 8 games, was a bad game all around, regroup at home...it's only 1-1

Reactions: lopey and sarge88

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad