GDT: ECSF: Game 2 - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsswmu

May 20, 2014
I never saw any stick. Looked like he tripped over his leg but I may have missed it. I don't care about the Rangers after they won the first round. This has nothing to do the Rangers.
Maybe watch it again the announcers literally point it out. Every Rangers thread I am in as a Rangers fan you are in it arguing that the Rangers commit every penalty and the other team commits none.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
I never saw any stick. Looked like he tripped over his leg but I may have missed it. I don't care about the Rangers after they won the first round. This has nothing to do the Rangers.
The stick was there. Completely irrelevant because it added nothing to the play, but was in the area.

Rsswmu

May 20, 2014
The stick was there. Completely irrelevant because it added nothing to the play, but was in the area.
It’s not irrelevant because the post I responded to he said he doesn’t think it was intentional. However you don’t put your stick between a goalie’s legs that isn’t moving unintentionally.

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
It’s not irrelevant because the post I responded to he said he doesn’t think it was intentional. However you don’t put your stick between a goalie’s legs that isn’t moving unintentionally.
The stick did not contact the goalie. He was already doing the flying eagle due to the previous contact.

Left handed player makes contact on his left side and his stick was there, shocking I know lol…

The stick adds nothing, the flying eagle was from body contact and selling it. Completely irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Le Havre vs Marseille
    Le Havre vs Marseille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $55.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Lens vs Montpellier
    Lens vs Montpellier